BlompSupport

Re: DONT USE BLOMP! SCAM SERVICE

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:55 am

epicoolegit wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:28 pm
embroider5169 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:51 am
Hi epicoolegit,

I disagree, its very clear that any storage above 20GB is temporarily added, if you want 200+ gb just pay the 2bucks per month, or take a yearly plan, its very cheap.

if you compair:

Blomp = 20GB
Mega = 20GB
Google = 15GB
Pcloud = 5GB
Icedrive = 5GB
Dropbox = 5GB

and there are many more that are in the 20GB range or lower, yet if you subscribe to any of those you pay about 50% more then you do with blomp.

You might want to read the ToS again to understand how it works.
I understand. Thank you for providing the differences, but that doesn't change the problem:

"You can earn 200 GB of space by inviting your friends to try out Blomp!
Invite up to 9 friends and get 20 GB of storage with every verified account.
" -This is false advertisement because it says

"get 20 GB of storage with every verified account."

After 9 of my friends verified I got 200 GB of storage. Some of my friends stopped using Blomp for a few weeks and I started losing storage. If Blomp doesn't decide to fix this issue the least they could do is change it to:

You can earn 200 GB of space by inviting your friends to stay on Blomp!
Invite up to 9 friends and get 20 GB of storage with every verified account continuously engaged with the Blomp service.
Hello Blomper,

We understand that losing storage due to an inactive invite can be frustrating, but you can always earn another 20 GB by re-inviting your friend or inviting a new one. We apologize for any confusion about verified accounts. You will keep the storage from your verified invite as long as your invited friends remain active (logging in at least once every 30 days). If your invited friend closes their account or gets suspended, their "verified" status becomes inactive, and you will lose the free storage associated with that invite.

As mentioned earlier, you can always reinvite your friends or invite new friends (up to 9) to earn free storage. If inviting friends isn't your preference, as our fellow Blomp user epicoolegit suggested, you might want to consider subscribing to one of our premium plans.

if you have any more questions or concerns we are here to assist.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s