Cannot Upload Large File

jthill

Cannot Upload Large File

Post by jthill » Mon May 27, 2024 7:17 am

After multiple attempts, I have been unable to upload a large file to my account. The file is 482 MB. The upload screen states the file has successfully loaded and shows a green check mark upon completion. However, when I attempt to verify whether the file is actually in my account, it does not appear under "My Files" and the number of entries is still the same as before. I have uploaded larger files in the past. Please advise. Thanks.

BlompSupport

Re: Cannot Upload Large File

Post by BlompSupport » Mon May 27, 2024 12:38 pm

Hello Blomper,

Thank you for reporting the issue with uploading large files (over 480 MG). Please give us some time to review it and we will let you know when it's fixed.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

orepa

Post by orepa » Mon May 27, 2024 2:58 pm

Same here; has been this way since Friday/Saturday

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue May 28, 2024 6:55 am

orepa wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 2:58 pm
Same here; has been this way since Friday/Saturday
Hey Blomper,

We're sorry you're facing the same challenge with uploading large files. Our tech team is on it, and I'll keep you posted once it's sorted out.

Thanks for being a part of the Blomp community!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Wed May 29, 2024 10:14 am

Same issue here.

I've also noticed grabbing files is extremely slow right now, might have to do with people trying to upload in a continuous matter?

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Wed May 29, 2024 3:38 pm

To explain a bit more in detail:

Example 1: you can see size is now 16.4GB and 5.5GB is uploaded the speed is 17MB per sec on a 50GB dual fiber connection.
You can also see that it takes me over 9000h to upload a file, that file loops infinite because it fails for some reason.

Example 2:
You can see the same files i'm trying to upload have increased in size, due to failure, this creates a endless loop
I'm pretty sure the slow BLOMP speeds right now are because people are in a endless loop trying to upload stuff to your servers.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu May 30, 2024 5:54 am

Hello embroider5169,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot of the uploading files problem. We're currently aware of this issue and are actively working to fix it. I'll notify you promptly once it's resolved.

Thank you for your patience in advance.

Best regards,
- Blomp support

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Thu May 30, 2024 6:13 am

Thanks Blomp!

ill be waiting for a reply until i try to upload some of my backups again.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu May 30, 2024 7:03 am

Hello Blomper,

We hope that you are having a great day and we appreciate your patience throughout this process. :)

We're pleased to announce that the issue regarding uploading large files has been resolved. We've conducted successful tests with large file uploads.

Kindly go ahead and try to upload your large files again. Please inform us if you encounter any issues.
Remember to clear your caches and refresh the page before attempting to upload your files again.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Thu May 30, 2024 8:18 am

Hi Team,

I was able to upload my files, but had to do 2 runs, first run had a failure, second one managed to upload.
I did also receive a message that the service was unavailable for a short period of time, but at the second retry that was also solved. Not sure if it needs looking into or not that is up to you guys.

Another thing:
Have you also looked into the transfer speeds? i see the average speed is 8MB/s on a 50000MB/s connection.