Account suspended message

seetha_h

Account suspended message

Post by seetha_h » Fri May 24, 2024 7:25 pm

Hello,
I get a message saying that my account has been suspended when I try to log into my account. I have a bunch of files in my account which I would like to access. Would you be able to help with my issue and restore access?
Thanks!

BlompSupport

Re: Account suspended message

Post by BlompSupport » Mon May 27, 2024 11:19 am

Hello Blomper,

Happy Monday!

If you haven't logged into Blomp for more than 30 days, your account closes automatically. :? We regret to hear that your account was suspended.

But hey, no need to worry! We can still help you recover your account. 😉

Please provide us with the email address associated with your suspended Blomp account, and we'll restore your account along with all of your uploaded files.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

seetha_h

Post by seetha_h » Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:28 pm

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply. Glad to hear that my account can be recovered. My email ID is seetha.hariharan25@gmail.com. Please do let me if you need any other details from me to restore my account.

Thanks!

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:51 am

seetha_h wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:28 pm
Hello,

Apologies for the late reply. Glad to hear that my account can be recovered. My email ID is seetha.hariharan25@gmail.com. Please do let me if you need any other details from me to restore my account.

Thanks!
Hi Blomper,

No worries. We have restored your account as per your request. Please check your DM for more information regarding the login.

If you need further assistance please let us know.

Wishing you a great day ahead. ;)

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s