Please resotre my account

jules000

Please resotre my account

Post by jules000 » Tue May 07, 2024 6:27 pm

HI

I am unable to log in and am concerned my account has been deactivated.

I need to access important files so please assist in getting my account reinstated.

Regards
Julie

BlompSupport

Re: Please resotre my account

Post by BlompSupport » Wed May 08, 2024 4:15 am

Hello Julie,

We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with logging in. :?

Have you received any notifications from Blomp? Please check both your inbox and spam folder. If your account has been inactive for more than 30 days, it might have been automatically closed. If that's the case, you should receive notifications via email.

Not to worry, we're here to assist you. Could you please provide us with the email address associated with your Blomp account that you're having trouble logging into? We'll investigate the issue for you.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

danipowsoft

Post by danipowsoft » Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

when I enter my files it is blocked. I tried to upload a 1.5 GB file and it got stuck.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed May 08, 2024 1:22 pm

Hello danipowsoft,
when I enter my files it is blocked.
Can you please explain what's blocked? Are you able to access your files?
I tried to upload a 1.5 GB file and it got stuck.
1. Have you checked your internet connection? Please make sure that you have a stable internet connection and do not interrupt the uploading until it's completely done.
2. Clear your caches.

Here is how to clear your browser's cache on a computer

-Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift+ Del.
-Mac: Press Command + Shift + Del.
-Chromebook: Press Ctrl + Shift + Backspace.

3. Try to upload your file again after you follow steps 1 and 2.

In the meantime, we will check if there is an issue from our end. We will keep you posted.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

jules000

Post by jules000 » Wed May 08, 2024 9:26 pm

HI

I have not received any email correspondence which I thought I would have received it you were going to potentially deactivate/delete my account.

My email address is champion@onthenet.com.au
Thanks

Hello Julie,

We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with logging in. :?

Have you received any notifications from Blomp? Please check both your inbox and spam folder. If your account has been inactive for more than 30 days, it might have been automatically closed. If that's the case, you should receive notifications via email.

Not to worry, we're here to assist you. Could you please provide us with the email address associated with your Blomp account that you're having trouble logging into? We'll investigate the issue for you.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
[/quote]

jules000

Post by jules000 » Wed May 08, 2024 11:05 pm

I have not received any emails in regards to deactivating/deleting my account which I would have expected if this potentially was going to happen.

My email address is champion@onthenet.com.au

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu May 09, 2024 6:45 am

Hi Julie,

Great news! Your account has been successfully restored! Feel free to log in again and give it a spin.

Regarding those notification emails, you may have noticed messages about your inactivity. We send these out to all users who haven't logged in for over 30 days, just to give them a heads-up that their account might be suspended due to inactivity. Kindly check your inbox including your spam/junk folder.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support