Account Suspended

rawatron

Account Suspended

Post by rawatron » Mon May 06, 2024 5:13 am

Hello, unfortunately my main account has been suspended even though I used it monthly.

Please, could you reactivate it since I have a lot of content inside that I need?

Thank you.
Last edited by rawatron on Mon May 06, 2024 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

BlompSupport

Re: Account Suspended

Post by BlompSupport » Mon May 06, 2024 6:42 am

Happy Monday Blomper!

Exciting news! Your account has been successfully restored! 😊 Go ahead and give it a try by logging into your Blomp account. Let us know if you can log in successfully. If you need your password, just shoot us a DM! 🎉

Regarding the reason for your account suspension, we've investigated and found that it was due to inactivity. 😔 Please note that your last login to Blomp was on 2024-02-22 at 13:12:55, which means it's been more than 30 days since you last logged in. 🕒 Please make sure that you log in at least once in 30 days to keep your account active.

Thank you for being a valued member of our fantastic Blomp community! 🌟

Happy blomping.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

rawatron

Post by rawatron » Mon May 06, 2024 8:24 am

It's working now but I have just 20 gb storage. Before I had 200 gb.

Could you please fix it?

Thank you so much!

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue May 07, 2024 4:49 am

Hello Blomper,

Regarding your storage, we've investigated your account and discovered that you initially received 200 GB of storage with 9 invites, which is fantastic.

However, it appears that none of your invites have logged into Blomp in over 30 days, resulting in their accounts being deactivated. Unfortunately, this means you've lost the associated storage. With each active invite, you receive an additional 20 GB, but if an invitee is deactivated, you lose that 20 GB. In this instance, since all your invites are inactive, you're left with only the 20 GB provided by the basic user plan.

To accumulate more storage, you'll need to either invite friends (up to 9 invites), ensuring they remain active by logging in at least once a month, or consider subscribing to one of our premium plans.

Don't fret! You can still reclaim your 200 GB of free storage by re-inviting your friends.

Before inviting your friends again, please make sure that you REMOVE the previous invitations. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Go to your Dashboard.
2. Click on "Get More Space."
3. Find your friend's invite marked in red as "Not verified."
4. Click on the x to remove it.
5. Once removed, please clear your caches

Here is how to clear your browser's cache on a computer

-Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift+ Del.
-Mac: Press Command + Shift + Del.
-Chromebook: Press Ctrl + Shift + Backspace.
6. Once clear your caches please reinvite your friend by entering his email address in the email invitation box under the "Get More Space" section.

To snag the invite, your friend just needs to REGISTER using the link they'll get via email. After that, all they have to do is LOG INTO Blomp to confirm the invite. Once they've done that, the free storage magically appears in your account. Easy peasy! 8-)

Please let us know if this helped or if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

emmanu92

Post by emmanu92 » Thu May 09, 2024 3:44 pm

Salve,potete ripristinare l'account anche a me? Grazie

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am

Hello there,

We can restore your account. Please send us your email address associated with your Blomp account.

Regards,

IT

Ciao,

Possiamo ripristinare il tuo account. Inviaci il tuo indirizzo email associato al tuo account Blomp.

Saluti,
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 am

Hello emmanu92,

Exciting update! Your account is being restored.

Feel free to log in once more and inform us of your experience.
Should you require your password, we're happy to send it via direct message.

Please remember that to keep your account active you should log in at least once in 30 days.

Wishing you a joyful Blomping experience!

Warm Regards,

IT

Ciao emmanu92,

Aggiornamento emozionante! Il tuo account è in fase di ripristino.

Sentiti libero di accedere ancora una volta e informarci della tua esperienza.
Se hai bisogno della tua password, saremo lieti di inviartela tramite messaggio diretto.

Ricorda che per mantenere attivo il tuo account devi effettuare l'accesso almeno una volta ogni 30 giorni.

Ti auguro una gioiosa esperienza di Blomping!

Cordiali saluti,
- Blomp support