Why You Deleted my Thread - Where I Explained you in Detail Blomp has bug and Corrupts .mp4 video file when its download

anneabo32

Why You Deleted my Thread - Where I Explained you in Detail Blomp has bug and Corrupts .mp4 video file when its download

Post by anneabo32 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Hello,

Today I checked and found that the Thread which I opened on May 21 with a title:
"Serious Issue with Blomp - corrupts .mp4 video file when its downloaded"
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1009

has been removed by you. I updated this thread twice with all the help of that information you could have resolved the bug in your service.

If I am making a mistake then please correct me, may be thread still exist and I could see it, if so please direct me in that direction so that I can continue the conversation on my thread.

BUT if your support has deleted the thread then its surefire a wrong attempt and shows lack of care towards your subscribers :
Firstly you haven't tested properly and launched the service and all my bandwidth had been wasted so far and even after that I taken time to figure out what was the issue and reported your technical team here but there was NO response from there side for the whole MAY, June and still July going on and on top of it you removed the thread.

Is it a good service or pathetic?

2. Secondly, in the month of May I also opened a ticket and so far I haven't got any reply from your support?

and here in forum I come to know the person who probably invested most of time than others to help your team to fix a bug wasn't been entertained and her post was removed without any explanation.

Regards

BlompSupport

Re: Why You Deleted my Thread - Where I Explained you in Detail Blomp has bug and Corrupts .mp4 video file when its down

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:52 pm

Hello,

So to be clear, you are still experiencing that issue?
Your previous issue was removed because of excessive posting.

Thanks,
BlompSupport