Unable To Upload Files

jthill

Re: Unable To Upload Files

Post by jthill » Sat May 25, 2024 7:28 pm

I am unable to upload files to my account. The file (a compressed folder) loads successfully and shows a green check mark upon completion. However, when I attempt to verify whether the file in is my account, it does not appear under "My Files" and the number of entries is still the same number as before. Please advise. Thanks.

BlompSupport

Re: Unable To Upload Files

Post by BlompSupport » Mon May 27, 2024 11:58 am

jthill wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 7:28 pm
I am unable to upload files to my account. The file (a compressed folder) loads successfully and shows a green check mark upon completion. However, when I attempt to verify whether the file in is my account, it does not appear under "My Files" and the number of entries is still the same number as before. Please advise. Thanks.
Hello Blomper,

Happy Monday!

We are sorry that you could not upload your compressed folder.

However, we tested uploading a zipped file and it went smoothly on our end. Could you please give it another try? Kindly wait until the upload is completed then look for your file. Feel free to use the search browser on your profile.
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 17.52.09.png
Let us know if you are able to upload and find your file.

Thank you and have a good day.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s