Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

BlompSupport
Posts: 909
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:58 am

mizhar wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:09 pm
Cannot login in Blomp Go.
Hi Mizhar,

We apologize for the trouble you're having connecting to BlompGo.

No worries, we are here to assist you. Please let us know which OS you are using so our tech team can quickly detect and resolve the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

EJ0fWcw
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:06 pm

Re: Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

Post by EJ0fWcw » Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:49 pm

Hello support team!
Apparently my account faritka@list.ru has been suspended due to inactivity.
I cannot login.
I ask you to restore it, please.
Thank you!

BlompSupport
Posts: 909
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:55 am

EJ0fWcw wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:49 pm
Hello support team!
Apparently my account faritka@list.ru has been suspended due to inactivity.
I cannot login.
I ask you to restore it, please.
Thank you!
Hi Blomper,
Happy Tuesday!

We have noticed that you already reported this issue in the ticket https://support.blomp.com/viewtopic.php ... 29e359bad7.
As mentioned in our reply there and your DM, we have restored your account.

Please check your DM for more information.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

f_farit
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:22 pm

Re: Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

Post by f_farit » Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:35 am

Hello Blomp team!
Please also restore my account opening@list.ru.
Thank you!

BlompSupport
Posts: 909
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:03 am

f_farit wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:35 am
Hello Blomp team!
Please also restore my account opening@list.ru.
Thank you!
Hi Blomper,

Great news! We have restored your password! :)
Kindly check your DM for more information.

Happy Blomping.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport
Posts: 909
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:22 am

BlompSupport wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:58 am
mizhar wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:09 pm
Cannot login in Blomp Go.
Hi Mizhar,

We apologize for the trouble you're having connecting to BlompGo.

No worries, we are here to assist you. Please let us know which OS you are using so our tech team can quickly detect and resolve the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Hello Blomper,

Do you still have issues with BlompGo?
If you do, can you please specify which OS are you using?
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

sumi89
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:57 am

Re: Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

Post by sumi89 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:17 am

Please restore my account. patelsumit2591997@gmail.com

BlompSupport
Posts: 909
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:37 am

sumi89 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:17 am
Please restore my account. patelsumit2591997@gmail.com
Hello Blomper,

We reviewed your account and found it was suspended due to inactivity since your last login on February 13, 2024.

The good news is that we have successfully restored your account! 😊

You can now log in with your previous password. Please let us know if it works.

Friendly reminder: To keep your account active, log in at least once every 30 days or consider subscribing to one of our premium plans. For more details on our storage packages, visit your Blomp profile and navigate to "Plan & Billing," or reach out to us for assistance.

If you need further help please get in touch with us.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

Post Reply