Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post Reply
vanillyneko
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:40 pm

Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by vanillyneko » Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:08 am

I have been attempting to get the blomp storage mounted via cloud sync and cannot seem to get it working. I am putting in all the info I can find that appears to be correct and it isn't working. I also tried to mount rclone and that also doesn't want to work either and I am upset because google randomly deletes my stuff for no reason. Can I please get some help? Screenshots below!

https://vnil.me/1plX3kvF368C.png
https://vnil.me/7Pxe6eRtfbvZ.png

vanillyneko
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:40 pm

Re: Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by vanillyneko » Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:50 am

I've Managed to get further but then run into a new issue using the images below is where I am now stuck.

https://vnil.me/35DhOUGrvNG4.png
https://vnil.me/yQygKRDxsF5g.png

How would I proceed from here? I know it will work if configured from here as I got rclone to work but need live sync for the files which is why I am doing this.

embroider5169
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:46 pm

Re: Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by embroider5169 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:10 am

could you please post the images to ibb.co as the links you provide are not valid, i get a error from cloudflare (prob has to do with your firewall).

Edit: i have been running rclone for over a year without issues, so i might be able to help you.

vanillyneko
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:40 pm

Re: Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by vanillyneko » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:01 am

embroider5169 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:10 am
could you please post the images to ibb.co as the links you provide are not valid, i get a error from cloudflare (prob has to do with your firewall).

Edit: i have been running rclone for over a year without issues, so i might be able to help you.
They should work now, I had a server down time that may have affected uptime. But they are not rclone specific. I got the rclone to work I just need Synology Cloud Sync to work so that I can sync without issue

embroider5169
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:46 pm

Re: Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by embroider5169 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:14 am

Hmm i've checked the printscreens.
When i look at the mount i seems you connect to the ain.net url but i dont see you passing credentials to the mount you're trying to connect to.

https://blompuser.github.io/blomp-cloud-storage-docs/
Image
I see when i connect i connect to the settings you've provided above + a email behind it.
Im just unsure where you must place the e-mail in Synology.

i've pasted the github docs, maybe you'll find something in there as well, or maybe blomp can tell you where to place your email + path you try to mount.

Edit: PS give this URL a try https://authenticate.ain.net instead of https://authenticate.blomp.com
then maybe in location try something like youremail@domain.com/test --> where test is the folder you have created.

BlompSupport
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:20 am

vanillyneko wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:50 am
I've Managed to get further but then run into a new issue using the images below is where I am now stuck.

https://vnil.me/35DhOUGrvNG4.png
https://vnil.me/yQygKRDxsF5g.png

How would I proceed from here? I know it will work if configured from here as I got rclone to work but need live sync for the files which is why I am doing this.
Hello Blomper,

Happy Monday!

We are sorry that you cannot mount Blomp storage via the Synology cloud sync.
1. Would you mind providing us with the model name/serial number of your registered Synology device?

This detail is essential for the Synology support team and ours to better understand the situation and offer more precise assistance. If you're unsure where to find the model name of your Synology NAS device, it's usually located on the device itself or in the settings interface. We understand the sensitivity of this information, so please don't hesitate to DM it to us.

2. We also require additional information from your debug logs. Kindly follow the steps below to generate the debug logs and send them back to us as an attachment via DM if you prefer, for both us and Synology to review:

- Log into DSM/NAS using an administrator account.

- Navigate to Main Menu (indicated by four boxes in the upper left) - Support Center - Support Services.

- Under the 'Log Generation' section, check Hyper Backup. Ensure to apply any changes before proceeding.

- Click on 'Generate Logs'.


After 5-10 minutes, the debug.dat file should be downloaded and saved to your computer. Please attach the debug.dat file to your reply via DM or here. Please do not zip up the file. It can be submitted as it is.

Please note: The log file contains diagnostic information allowing us to assess the device's status. It doesn't contain any private data other than files/folder names involved in errors.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Attachments
logs .png
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

vanillyneko
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:40 pm

Re: Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by vanillyneko » Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:11 pm

BlompSupport wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:20 am
vanillyneko wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:50 am
I've Managed to get further but then run into a new issue using the images below is where I am now stuck.

https://vnil.me/35DhOUGrvNG4.png
https://vnil.me/yQygKRDxsF5g.png

How would I proceed from here? I know it will work if configured from here as I got rclone to work but need live sync for the files which is why I am doing this.
Hello Blomper,

Happy Monday!

We are sorry that you cannot mount Blomp storage via the Synology cloud sync.
1. Would you mind providing us with the model name/serial number of your registered Synology device?

This detail is essential for the Synology support team and ours to better understand the situation and offer more precise assistance. If you're unsure where to find the model name of your Synology NAS device, it's usually located on the device itself or in the settings interface. We understand the sensitivity of this information, so please don't hesitate to DM it to us.

2. We also require additional information from your debug logs. Kindly follow the steps below to generate the debug logs and send them back to us as an attachment via DM if you prefer, for both us and Synology to review:

- Log into DSM/NAS using an administrator account.

- Navigate to Main Menu (indicated by four boxes in the upper left) - Support Center - Support Services.

- Under the 'Log Generation' section, check Hyper Backup. Ensure to apply any changes before proceeding.

- Click on 'Generate Logs'.


After 5-10 minutes, the debug.dat file should be downloaded and saved to your computer. Please attach the debug.dat file to your reply via DM or here. Please do not zip up the file. It can be submitted as it is.

Please note: The log file contains diagnostic information allowing us to assess the device's status. It doesn't contain any private data other than files/folder names involved in errors.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
I am using cloud sync not hyper backup. They are different. Also, my model number is RS18017xs+
As far as logs they are sent via dm

BlompSupport
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:01 am

Hello Blomper,

Apologies for the confusion.
Thank you for sending the model number of your Synology device and the logs. :)

Please allow us some time to review your case, and we'll get back to you with a solution.

Thank you for choosing Blomp!

Have a great day!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompTechie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:01 pm

Re: Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by BlompTechie » Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:27 pm

Hi

This is one of the techs, and I would like to confirm a few items.

In order for us to run the Cloud Sync, I need to run DSM (VirtualDSM) and a valid Synology credential. Am I right? In this case, we won't be able to test the Cloud Sync on our end without a valid Synology account.

Is it correct that the Cloud Sync is not a stand-alone desktop application?

Thank you, and looking forward to your response.

vanillyneko
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:40 pm

Re: Synology Cloud Sync | Openswift

Post by vanillyneko » Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:08 pm

BlompTechie wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:27 pm
Hi

This is one of the techs, and I would like to confirm a few items.

In order for us to run the Cloud Sync, I need to run DSM (VirtualDSM) and a valid Synology credential. Am I right? In this case, we won't be able to test the Cloud Sync on our end without a valid Synology account.

Is it correct that the Cloud Sync is not a stand-alone desktop application?

Thank you, and looking forward to your response.
Yes it is a DSM integrated thing that needs a Synology NAS to try and work on

Post Reply