Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

natkat

Re: Unable to connect with your Blomp account. Please try again later.

Post by natkat » Sat May 11, 2024 12:52 pm

Hi, I am not able to login to my account. Kindly help me with this issue. (User with Email does not exist. Please register and try again)
Thanks.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon May 13, 2024 8:33 am

Hello Blomper,

We apologize for the inconvenience of being unable to access your Blomp account.

Could you kindly provide us with the email address associated with your Blomp account?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

natkat

Post by natkat » Sun May 26, 2024 4:20 pm

Hello, I used the following address to register my account: mouse_by@tut.by.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon May 27, 2024 10:12 am

Hello, I used the following address to register my account: mouse_by@tut.by.
Hello Blomper,

We wanted to inform you that upon reviewing your account, we found it was deleted due to inactivity. Your last login was on February 9th, 2024. To maintain an active account, remember to log in at least once every 30 days or subscribe to one of our premium plans.

Don't worry! We've recovered your account. Please check your DM for more details.

Thank you for choosing Blomp services.

Have a great day!

Cheers,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

audsm

Post by audsm » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:10 pm

Yikes. This is not a reliable service and Blomp can not be recommended- I encouraged all of my staff to utilize this platform and we have been testing it for swapping our footage to and sell from.
Now we learn that all accounts have been 'deleted due to inactivity' after 30 days- OMG we could never direct customers to trust this service. This was advertised as a two years period of inactivity when we first brought it forward as a proposed product, terms and conditions changed ...and this is why we could never trust nor depend on a start up to partner in a growing organization.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:35 am

audsm wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:10 pm
Yikes. This is not a reliable service and Blomp can not be recommended- I encouraged all of my staff to utilize this platform and we have been testing it for swapping our footage to and sell from.
Now we learn that all accounts have been 'deleted due to inactivity' after 30 days- OMG we could never direct customers to trust this service. This was advertised as a two years period of inactivity when we first brought it forward as a proposed product, terms and conditions changed ...and this is why we could never trust nor depend on a start up to partner in a growing organization.
Hey Blomper,

Thank you for referring Blomp to your staff and we’re sorry to hear that your accounts were deactivated due to inactivity. :? No worries though, we can easily restore them along with all your uploaded files. Just send us the email addresses linked to your Blomp accounts.

We want you to know that our service is reliable and trusted by thousands of happy customers worldwide. We're always working to make Blomp more user-friendly, thanks to our amazing community.

If logging in every month isn’t your thing, consider subscribing to one of our premium plans. They’ll keep your accounts active without the need for regular logins.

Best regards,
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:07 am

Hey, Audsm. I heard about your new comment, and how you have been unsatisfied with our platform. Wanted to chime in and give you a little bit more information. I'm thinking that maybe you are confusing us with another platform? I have been in this company for more than four years, and our rules have never changed since inception.

To reconfirm, I reached out to one of our senior developers who has been here for 13+ years, and they too confirmed no changes.

We have more than 100,000 daily customers and none of them ever have complained about this issue. All of them have thoroughly read the rules upon signing up and they realized that they have to log in at least once a month to keep their accounts active (for the free plan). And just as my colleague mentioned here, your account can be renewed. Anyway, hope this makes sense. Blomp cares about all of its customers, and we do not want any misunderstanding among our clients.
- Blomp support