My blomp account suspended

saior

My blomp account suspended

Post by saior » Tue May 21, 2024 1:20 pm

Dear administration. Today I received a notification that my account was suspended. Before this, there were no warnings about account inactivity. Later I found out that they ended up in spam. Please help me recover my account using this email:
flamedragonz76@gmail.com
Thank you!

BlompSupport

Re: My blomp account suspended

Post by BlompSupport » Wed May 22, 2024 6:06 am

Hello Blomper,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the spam notifications you received. Rest assured, we have addressed the issue, and spam email notifications should no longer be a concern.

Regarding your account, we've successfully restored it. Please check your DM for the login details.

Upon restoring your account, we observed that you are currently on the basic plan, which offers 20GB of storage. However, it appears that you have exceeded this limit, utilizing over 40GB of storage. :(

What happened?

Previously, you invited 9 friends, which earned you an additional 20GB of storage per invite, totaling 200GB. However, we regret to inform you that all of your invites have become inactive (not logged in for more than 30 days), resulting in the loss of the additional storage earned through referrals.

But don't worry, you can reclaim your lost storage by taking the following steps:

1. Reinvite your friends:
Before sending out new invitations, please ensure that you REMOVE the previous ones by following these steps:

1. Go to your Dashboard.
2. Click on "Get More Space."
3. Identify your friend's invite marked in red as "Not verified."
4. Click on the 'x' to remove it.
5. Once removed, clear your browser's cache. Here's how to do it:

Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + Del.
Mac: Press Command + Shift + Del.
Chromebook: Press Ctrl + Shift + Backspace.

6. After clearing the cache, reinvite your friends by entering their email addresses in the invitation box under the "Get More Space" section.

For every successful invite, you'll receive an extra 20GB of free storage. Your friend simply needs to REGISTER using the link they receive via email and then LOG INTO Blomp to confirm the invite. Once confirmed, the free storage will be added to your account.

2. Subscribe to one of our premium plans:

If you prefer not to invite friends but still want to earn storage, you can do so by subscribing to one of our premium storage plans. Simply visit your Blomp profile and navigate to the "Plan & Billing" section to explore available options.

Should you have any further inquiries, feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Cheers,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s