Account warning

richard63

Account warning

Post by richard63 » Fri May 10, 2024 7:26 am

Hello.

I have a problem which regularly seems to return.

Got an e-mail warning again about missing account activity, not having logged in for a while.

While I automatically log in every day.

Please fix again.
Greetings, Richard.

BlompSupport

Re: Account warning

Post by BlompSupport » Fri May 10, 2024 8:35 am

Hello Richard,

How is your day going? :)
Thank you for bringing to our attention the issue regarding the email notifications you've been receiving about inactivity despite being logged in automatically every day.

Our technical team is currently investigating the matter.
If possible, could you kindly provide us with a screenshot of your most recent notification email?

Much appreciated.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

richard63

Post by richard63 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:04 pm

Hello.

I don't know what you can see from a screenshot but oke here is one. I couldn't get it totally in the screenshot because it's a big email.
At the bottom was some info about Free Photo, Video, & More Storage! and then blocks to click, from blomp.com and support and dashboard.

I masked my e-mail address as I don't want that visible in public.

Nothing much to see, it's a default e-mail.

As you can see this was from may 10th. Times are Europe/Amsterdam time.
Greetings, Richard.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue May 14, 2024 1:46 pm

Hello Richard,

Thank you for providing us with the screenshot of the email notification concerning the inactivity.
Kindly allow us some time to investigate the issue. I'll keep you updated. ;)

We appreciate your collaboration.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu May 16, 2024 7:21 am

Hello Richard,

Thanks so much for your patience! We've looked into the "account warning" notifications for you, and here's what we found:

1. We didn't send any notifications to the email linked to your Blomp account, richard63. That's because you're pretty active on your account and regularly log in, so there were no notifications to send.
2. The screenshot you sent doesn't match the email address associated with your account. We noticed that the email in the screenshot is a bit hard to read, but it starts with "aan" and ends with "@gmail.com," which doesn't match your account. There's only one user in our system with that email, but it's not connected to your account.
3. Could it be that you have another Blomp account? It might be worth double-checking your email and making sure you're looking at notifications sent to the email linked to your Blomp account.

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

richard63

Post by richard63 » Thu May 16, 2024 8:02 am

Dear support.

1.) Yes you did. See this header part.

Code: Select all

Return-Path: <activity@blomp.com>
Received: from bng2-db.blomp.com (bng2-db.ai.net. [205.134.179.109])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 
Also the SPF and DKIM was a pass. So it must have been from Blomp.

2.) The "aan" field is just dutch for the "to" field. I only masked my name in the address. And my account is a gmail.com account so yes it does match my account e-mail address.

3.) No I don't have any other account on Blomp.
Greetings, Richard.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri May 17, 2024 2:00 pm

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your response and for clarifying the meaning of "aan" in Dutch :)

Please note that our system hasn't sent any messages to the email address associated with your account, richard63.
Could you kindly provide a screenshot of the email notification displaying your email address? For privacy reasons, feel free to send the screenshot via DM.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

richard63

Post by richard63 » Fri May 17, 2024 2:40 pm

Well that is odd, because if it was not from you, then spf and dkim shouldn't have passed.

My accountname richard63 is different from my e-mail address in Blomp.
I will send you the screenshot per pm.
Greetings, Richard.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon May 20, 2024 12:41 pm

Hello Richard,

Happy Monday! We hope that you had a fantastic weekend! :)

You may have received notifications for inactivity during the period when you were not active on Blomp. Once you log in to your account, the notification system automatically resets to 0.

If you receive additional notifications about inactivity after 10-05-2024, please provide us with a screenshot, and we will investigate the issue further.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Regards,
- Blomp support