Do not buy additional storage! Blomp ripped me off! Did not receive any additional storage with payment, I was SCAMMED!

frplockone

Do not buy additional storage! Blomp ripped me off! Did not receive any additional storage with payment, I was SCAMMED!

Post by frplockone » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:24 pm

I just paid and I got nothing for it, they simply took my money and never even sent a receipt, they took the money under the name Aug 13, 2021 PAYPAL *AINETCO _V 46.84

It has been confirmed this is them and it is the amount of $35.88USD -- 1 YEAR 2T plan

I have been ripped off by Blomp, Hello? you charged my bank card as a paypal transaction

Aug 13, 2021 PAYPAL *AINETCO _V 46.84 I did not receive the 2TB service I paid for. I have been cheated, they stole my money and now if you don't resolve this I will open a dispute with paypal and my financial instituition. I will tell them you stole money from me and never provided the service.

Hello I got ripped off here!!!!
I did not get any additional storage, they are thieves and this is a scam website. I do not trust my data here when I'm getting cheated out of my money!!!

BlompSupport

Re: Do not buy additional storage! Blomp ripped me off! Did not receive any additional storage with payment, I was SCAMM

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:32 pm

Hello there!

Please know that we would never try to steal from you! Our Blompers are very important to us. Please let us know if your problem was resolved. If not, we will get right on it!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s