Basic 20gb free plan

sonali

Basic 20gb free plan

Post by sonali » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:23 am

@blomp
Is there any possibility to remove the monthly login for Basic 20gb free plan by making it FREEMIUM with OneTime Payment of may be Complementary Fee of say 1$ :o or 2$ :o or 3$. Some Users like me 20gb is more then enough so if #Blomp could integrete OneTime Payment TO bypass Monthly LOGIn would Be Awesome.
Tested blomp i must say just LOVEit #Specialy The Way of Sharing the files & downloading @singleClick Just Amazing. Expect the monthly login catch for free plan. Rest All seems GOOD.
Even the bug of uploading files to specific folder going to Root folder seems now fully FIXED.

Hopeing for Positive Response! :geek:

BlompSupport

Re: Basic 20gb free plan

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:06 am

Hello,

Sorry, because of power requirements we cannot offer this type of one time payments at our scale.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

sonali

Post by sonali » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:12 am

Sad, how about yearly pricing, just to remove monthly login with 20gb storage...

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:25 pm

Hello,

We offer yearly pricing on all our plans. The smallest storage plan is 250GB, which is $1 USD per month - $12 per year. Our free accounts are a trial which you can continue to extend by month logins. The free accounts are not intended for indefinite use. At this time we are not interested in offering a smaller paid service, sorry to disappoint!

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s