Download stuck at 99 percent

blueaoi

Download stuck at 99 percent

Post by blueaoi » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:11 am

First of all, I must praise Blomp team for improving both the upload and download speed of their platform. The speed has been both increased and stabilized since I opened a tech problem thread a few months ago. Sadly, there's still an issue that need fixing. I just recently uploaded a 1.3 GB rar file to my storage, and pleased to see that the upload process went pretty smoothly without any problem. However, when I tried to download the said file back, it's always stuck near completion. At first, I thought it was just a glitch, so I try to re-download the same file the second and third time. Sadly, all three attempts were met with the same problem - stuck near completion as if something is disconnecting or disturbing the connection between my PC and Blomp. For clarification, I didn't use Blomp client or app, and just downloading normally through web client and Mozilla download [No download manager]. Hope Blomp team can fix this issue ASAP. Keep up the good work.
stuck.png
stuck.png (6.35 KiB) Viewed 5342 times
Thanks for the kind words.

Is your windows machine fully updated?

Thanks,

BlompTeam

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Re: Download stuck at 99 percent

Post by BlompTeam » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:51 pm

blueaoi wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:11 am
First of all, I must praise Blomp team for improving both the upload and download speed of their platform. The speed has been both increased and stabilized since I opened a tech problem thread a few months ago. Sadly, there's still an issue that need fixing. I just recently uploaded a 1.3 GB rar file to my storage, and pleased to see that the upload process went pretty smoothly without any problem. However, when I tried to download the said file back, it's always stuck near completion. At first, I thought it was just a glitch, so I try to re-download the same file the second and third time. Sadly, all three attempts were met with the same problem - stuck near completion as if something is disconnecting or disturbing the connection between my PC and Blomp. For clarification, I didn't use Blomp client or app, and just downloading normally through web client and Mozilla download [No download manager]. Hope Blomp team can fix this issue ASAP. Keep up the good work.

stuck.png

Thanks,

BlompTeam
Apparently I edited your message in my reply.

We removed the file size indicator and that seems to have improved things, please let us know.

Best,

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

blueaoi

Post by blueaoi » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:46 am

BlompTeam wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:51 pm
blueaoi wrote:

stuck.png

Thanks,

BlompTeam

We removed the file size indicator and that seems to have improved things, please let us know.

Best,

BlompTeam
I tried again just now but sadly my two of my downloads are still stuck at 98 percent. In the second screenshot that I attached on this message you can see that my internet activity monitor on task manager is flat lining even though the download is still unfinished.
Attachments
stuck2.png
stuck2.png (5.64 KiB) Viewed 5324 times
stuck1.png
stuck1.png (8.02 KiB) Viewed 5324 times

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:27 pm

blueaoi wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:46 am
BlompTeam wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:51 pm
blueaoi wrote:

stuck.png

Thanks,

BlompTeam

Best,

BlompTeam
I tried again just now but sadly my two of my downloads are still stuck at 98 percent. In the second screenshot that I attached on this message you can see that my internet activity monitor on task manager is flat lining even though the download is still unfinished.
Thanks for your continued help!

We think this is a problem with the way HTTP/2.0 works on our load balancers. We've disabled that and think it should help.

Please let us know!

Best,

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

blueaoi

Post by blueaoi » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:03 am

Thank you for superb troubleshooting and customer service, the problem is now resolved.