Where is my additional storage?

BlompSupport

Where is my additional storage?

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:18 am

Hey! Wondering where your additional storage is? Here are some rules to keep in mind.

First and foremost, did you know that you can secure up to 200 GB of free storage by inviting your friends and family? Here's how our referral program works:

•Blomp offers its users up to 200 GB of free storage.
•For each successful referral, the referrer will receive 20 GB of free storage.
•To refer a new user, the referrer should share their unique referral link or code with the potential new user. Go to the “Get
More Space” tab on your Blomp account, enter the email address of the person you want to invite and Blomp will send them
an invitation link automatically.
•The referred user must sign up for an account using the provided referral link or code during the registration process.
•To qualify for the referral bonus, the referee (the person being referred) must be a new and unique user, not an existing
user or someone who has previously registered with our service.
•Please note that the referee must also maintain an active account; otherwise, the referral will be removed from all
associated accounts. It is crucial to log in to your Blomp account at least once a month to keep it active.
You can check your invitation status by visiting the "Get More Space" tab. There, you'll find a list of your invitations
that were accepted by the referees as "Verified". Be patient, as it may take some time for status updates.

However, the good news is that Blomp offers another way to get more storage: the hassle-free option. With just a few clicks, you can enjoy 250 GB of storage for only $11.88 per year. Alternatively, click this link to explore our range of plans and find the one that best suits your needs.
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s