account suspended - "expire" emails went to spam

fidelio

account suspended - "expire" emails went to spam

Post by fidelio » Fri May 03, 2024 9:04 am

Hi, blomp administrators!
All messages about account expiring were sent just to spam. And last night I couldn't log in to blomp. If it is still possible, would you be kind to restore my account with all its contents?
I already wrote to support a few hours ago, but I haven't received a response yet, so I decided to write in tech chat too.

BlompSupport

Re: account suspended - "expire" emails went to spam

Post by BlompSupport » Fri May 03, 2024 2:51 pm

Hi Blomper,

Thanks for getting in touch! :D
Aww no! Sorry to hear that your account is suspended due to inactivity. Remember, logging in at least once every 30 days keeps your account active.

But hey, no need to stress! We're here to assist. Kindly send us the email address linked to your Blomp account, and we'll swiftly restore it.

As for those notification emails landing in spam, fret not; we're actively addressing the issue. ;)

Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

fidelio

Post by fidelio » Mon May 06, 2024 5:25 am

Hello!

Since there are no replies to my messages to support, and my account is still in an inactive state (what i see when trying to log in - "User with Email does not exist. Please register and try again"), I repeat the email address here: .
Please, reactivate my account
Last edited by fidelio on Mon May 06, 2024 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon May 06, 2024 6:26 am

Hello Blomper,

We replied to you on Friday, May 03, 2024 at 1:51 pm. Have you not seen our reply?
Hi Blomper,

Thanks for getting in touch! :D
Aww no! Sorry to hear that your account is suspended due to inactivity. Remember, logging in at least once every 30 days keeps your account active.

But hey, no need to stress! We're here to assist. Kindly send us the email address linked to your Blomp account, and we'll swiftly restore it.

As for those notification emails landing in spam, fret not; we're actively addressing the issue. ;)

Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

Best Regards,
Your account has been successfully restored! Please feel free to log in and confirm if everything is working as expected. If you need your password, just let us know, and we'll send it to you via DM.

Cheers,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

fidelio

Post by fidelio » Mon May 06, 2024 1:19 pm

Hi!

Thanks for recovering account!
As i see - and what I want to tell all blompers - only our messages here, in tech chat, receive a response and result (account recovery).

Also I'm erasing my email address in replying above.