Blomp Go folder slow

gzowner

Blomp Go folder slow

Post by gzowner » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:18 pm

So notice that the Blomp GO folder. z drive.. its very slow loading up the folders vs the other apps. Not really good to use if i need something now, vs having to wait 20-30 secs for it to load.

BlompSupport

Re: Blomp Go folder slow

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 pm

Hello Blomper,

Thank you for contacting us about the slow uploading issue. Our tech team will investigate to determine if there are any issues on our end.

While we work on resolving this, please ensure that your internet connection is stable, as it could affect the uploading process.

Best regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Re: Blomp Go folder slow

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:57 pm

Hello Blomper,

Please be advised that we have thoroughly examined and tested Blomp Go, and no issues were detected. Our connection with Blomp is instantaneous.

However, there could be several factors contributing to any issues experienced:

1. Insufficient storage space: It's possible that there isn't enough storage space to create a cache folder, which is essential for storing the list of files/folders, as well as for uploading and downloading files.
2. Internet connection issue: As previously mentioned, please ensure that your internet connection is stable, as this could be a potential cause for slow uploading speeds.

Kindly make sure that you have enough storage space and a stable internet connection, try to upload your files on Blomp again, and let us know about your uploading experience.

Thank you.
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s