I purchased 2TB montly package but it did not active.

galasaray

I purchased 2TB montly package but it did not active.

Post by galasaray » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:37 am

Hello,

My account has not been upgraded 2TB since yesterday.

Description of error: failed to verify purchase with Blomp.

I'm waiting your support and feedback.

BlompSupport

Re: I purchased 2TB montly package but it did not active.

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:54 am

Dear Blomper,

Thank you for choosing Blomp services!

We've reviewed your account and the transaction, but unfortunately, we haven't received the payment.
Please double-check with your bank to ensure that you've been charged for the upgrade.

If not, could you please attempt to upgrade your account again? Make sure to select PayPal as your payment method.

It appears that there might have been an issue during your previous attempt to upgrade your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

galasaray

Post by galasaray » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:26 pm

I've purchased from appstore, you can see proof at the below picture. I do not have paypal payment service in my country.

Why do you have payment sections if you do not have service on the appstore?

https://imgur.com/j7HiFs1

Note: Image link revised.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:36 am

Hello Blomper,

Thank you very much for the screenshot of your subscription and for using Blomp services! 8-)

We are currently investigating the issue as we have not yet received your payment.
Kindly respond to the following questions that will help us resolve the issue.

1. Can you please verify your bank account transactions or contact your bank to confirm that you have or have not been charged for the upgrade?

2. Could you please confirm the country in which you currently reside?

At the moment, the only available payment method we offer is PayPal. Alternatively, you may also choose to pay using a bank account or credit card as a PayPal guest, even if you do not have a PayPal account. However, this payment also may not be available in certain countries.

We will keep you posted regarding your upgrade issue and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

galasaray

Post by galasaray » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:06 am

Hello,

1-) Apple.com/BILL confirmed my payment. I received SMS from my bank as confirmation. it seems on the mobile banks. All is well from my side I'm sure, please check your Apple payment methods and online payment methods. This problem originates from your side. If you do not find a solution in few days, I'll cancel my subscription and ı'll renew my icloud+ subscription.

2-) I live in Turkey and I pay from Turkey. PayPal is forbidden here, no chance to pay with PayPal even different methods.

I've changed my mind and to start reimbursement process with App Store. This process take time, I don't have time and technical support is so weak in here. your application did not get any update from App Store more than 4 years. I think you've no idea other payment methods, except PayPal...

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:56 am

Hello Blomper,

Thank you for all the details that you provided regarding the payment and the country of residency.

Give us some time to investigate the issue. I will get back to you when I will have further information.

Thank you for using Blomp services.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:19 pm

Hello Blomper,

We hope that you had a great weekend!

For your information, our team is still working on investigating the issue.
You have sent us a screenshot of the subscription but we need proof of the payment.

As this is a private matter we kindly ask you to check your DM and respond us there to our question.

Thank you in advance for the collaboration.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support