folders synchronization or backup

alexgus

folders synchronization or backup

Post by alexgus » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:10 pm

I have some folders on my PC. They are on different hard drives. I want them to be synced with online folders or backuped online. Can I do it with Blomp or other desktop applications.
Regards,
Alex

BlompSupport

Re: folders synchronization or backup

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:19 am

Hello Alex,

Thank you for reaching out about syncing your folders with online storage or backup solutions. Blomp offers two free software suites, Blomp Live and Blomp Go, which are compatible with various operating systems including Windows, Android, Linux and iOS devices.

Blomp Live provides a comprehensive solution for syncing and backing up your files across different devices and platforms. Additionally, Blomp Go offers a virtual drive service specifically designed for Windows users.

The best part about Blomp is that you're not limited to using our cloud storage software exclusively. You have the flexibility to use any compatible software of your choice. Since Blomp utilizes a state-of-the-art object storage system, it seamlessly integrates with software designed for OpenStack, S3, and other platforms.

We fully support a wide range of popular free and open-source packages including Veritas, rclone, Cyberduck, Duplicati, Dropshare, Expandrive, CloudMounter, StackSync, Apache Spark, and many others. There are also numerous tutorials available for various cloud storage providers such as IBM's Bluemix, OVH, Rackspace Cloud Files, and more.

Feel free to explore the options and choose the solution that best fits your needs. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s