File names preventing transfer

sequence1

File names preventing transfer

Post by sequence1 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:27 pm

I keep getting error messages saying files don't have to contain special characters and it prevents me transferring files, I don't see why the name of a file having special characters should prevent me transferring them to the blomp drive.

BlompSupport

Re: File names preventing transfer

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:38 am

Hi, Blomper,

Hmmm, interesting. :?
Would you mind reinstalling Blomp? Yesterday, we released the new Blomp version, please uninstall the old one and install the new Blomp version. After that kindly try to transfer your files again and let us know if it works.

Thank you and have a good day.

Kind Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

sequence1

Post by sequence1 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:08 pm

Downloading blomp go did fix my issue, thank you, however after a restart the blomp go program is telling me my authentication is invalid due to incorrect email and password. I'm certain my ema.l and password are correct though and can use the web version fine. Trying to reset password just send me to the web version where I'm already logged in and my password and email work.

sequence1

Post by sequence1 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:22 pm

If I try and reinstall and login I get this error

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:19 am

Dear Blomper,

We are glad that the issue is being resolved.

Regarding your login issue, as we replied to your previous open ticket "Zip extraction", the issue has been resolved. We have also sent you a DM with your password.

Kindly check and confirm if you can now login to the Blomp app with ease.

Thank you and have a good weekend.
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s