Zip extractrion

sequence1

Zip extractrion

Post by sequence1 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:50 pm

How can I extract a zip file into my blomp drive?

BlompSupport

Re: Zip extractrion

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:58 am

Hello Blomper,

How is your day going? 😊 Regarding your question, are you referring to the bulk download? If yes, you should follow the instructions below:

1.Login to your Blomp account.
2.Go to "My Files".
3.Select the folder you want to download.
4.Click on "Download".
5.A pop-up message will appear with "Are you sure?". Click on "Yes" if you want to download your files.
6.You will receive an email "Download has been started" from download@blomp.com with a zip folder link.
7.To access your files, you should click on "Download Zip Folder".

If this does not answer your question, please provide more information about what you are trying to do, and we will do our best to help you out.

Kind Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

sequence1

Post by sequence1 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:13 pm

Hi, thank you for the response, downloading the blomp go version and using the Z drive fixed me issue bhowever after a restart the blomp go program is telling me my authentication is invalid due to incorrect email and password. I'm certain my email and password are correct though and can use the web version fine. Trying to reset password just sends me to the web version where I'm already logged in and my password and email work.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:13 am

Dear Blomper,

We are glad that you no longer have issues with the zip extraction.

Regarding your login issue, please be informed that we have checked your account. We tested the login to our Blomp app, and the login was successful.

Kindly try to log in again using your Blomp credentials. We will send you the password in DM due to security reasons. Kind reminder that your email to login to Blomp is joshua_dcunha@hotmail.co.uk.

Please confirm if you have received it and if the login is successful from your side as well.

Thank you and have a great day.

Kind Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s