can not log in - trying to test Blomp

burritot

can not log in - trying to test Blomp

Post by burritot » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:30 pm

I can not log in to my Blomp account (free account).

Trying to test Blomp, I created a folder, uploaded a video file, and hope to try downloading and then to play the video; but while now using a different computer, I cannot login, using either Firefox nor Google Chrome. (Windows 10).

That is, BOTH computers are with Windows 10. No trouble signing in and uploading the test file. Then upon using the other computer, not able to login to my Blomp account.

Anything? Anyone?

burritot

Re: can not log in - trying to test Blomp

Post by burritot » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:03 am

Now I tried again a few hours later, logged-in successfully on the two computers (not at the same time). I successfully downloaded the test video from my "My Files" section and was able to play the video downloaded onto the second computer.

burritot

Post by burritot » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:45 am

NO! AGAIN BLOMP WILL NOT PUT FORTH FOR MY LOGGING-IN. What is happening? I fill in my email and password for Blomp account press to continue, and nothing happens. Blomp, what is happening? Why no success at my log-in?

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:27 am

Dear Blomper,

The Blomp crew extends heartfelt wishes for a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 8-)

We are sorry that you are currently experiencing difficulty logging into your account. Our technical team is actively investigating the issue. If you have a screenshot of the error you're encountering, please share it with us. This will greatly assist our team in expediting the resolution process.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:55 am

Dear Blomper,

Great news! The problem has been resolved, and you can now access your account. 8-)

Please note that your Blomp account username is (removed) To ensure privacy, the password will be sent to you through direct message. Please check your Blomp Inbox for the details.

We recommend changing your password as soon as you log in. Additional instructions will be sent to you via direct message.

Thank you for being a valued member of our fantastic Blomp community.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

burritot

Post by burritot » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:18 pm

blompsupport,
from your jan. 3 message on the forum,

I am three days behind in checking the support forum for responses.

I have not yet known about an expected password change that I am expected to make. I just signed in a couple minutes ago without any change in password. I will soon check whatever private message you told me to look for.

I know my blomp email address-as-username-log-in. Your posting the email address into the forum posting is something you should edit, to remove it. I no not want people to look for or find a specific email address on me unless I tell it myself; or unless I specifically chose a site profile which I joined, to let members find my email address.

burritot

Post by burritot » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:25 pm

blompsupport,
What do you mean, "direct message"? I find no entries in the forum's Notifications and no entries in "Private Messages". I checked just a minute ago today my email account associated with my blomp account and found nothing recent.

Like I said several minutes ago, I signed in to my blomp account with no trouble using my current blomp account's email and password.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:23 am

Hello Blomper,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the non-receipt of our email. If needed, we can promptly resend the email for your convenience. If you've successfully logged into your account without any complications, we're pleased to hear that.

We highly value the privacy of our users. If you have specific concerns related to Blomp that you'd prefer to discuss privately, please feel free to send us a direct message. ;)

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:36 pm

Hi again Blomper,

Please be informed that we have resent the previous message in DM.
Kindly check your inbox and confirm if you have received it.

If you have further questions please let us know.

Kind Regards,
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:38 am

Hello Blomper,

We hope you're doing well and would love to hear back from you.

As we deeply care about our Blomp community, we'd like to confirm whether your login issue has been resolved now.

Thank you and have a great day.

Kind Regards,
- Blomp support