Time for verified invitation

razzachianina

Time for verified invitation

Post by razzachianina » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:53 pm

Hi, I invited several friends and at least a couple of them I'm sure have registered but in my account they are still not verified...
How much time must pass? or is there some problem?
Thank you
Attachments
Immagine 2023-09-07 185309.png

BlompSupport

Re: Time for verified invitation

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:41 am

Hey Blomper,

Thanks a bunch for bringing this to our attention! We want you to know that our team is already hard at work investigating the issue.

Could you do us a favor and share the Blomp accounts or the email addresses of your friends who might be experiencing trouble with verification, but have already signed up on our platform?

We're genuinely sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we appreciate your help in resolving this matter.

Wishing you a fantastic weekend ahead!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Re: Time for verified invitation

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:02 pm

Hello Blomper,

We hope you're doing well! We noticed that we haven't received a response from you regarding your open ticket. Could you please take a moment to check and confirm if your invitations have been verified?

If you're still experiencing any issues with certain registered emails not being verified, we'd appreciate it if you could provide us with a list of those accounts. From the screenshot, it appears you have 9 invites, but it's essential to ensure that all of them have accepted the invitation and successfully registered on Blomp.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s