Curl Download file with api

redmonk

Curl Download file with api

Post by redmonk » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:27 am

Hello

i need to know curl command via api or even without to download the file (NOT RCLONE)

It's very important for me

redmonk

Re: Curl Download file with api

Post by redmonk » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:09 pm

I think there is a lot of work on this service, downloads crashing

slow site, do you have a refund policy?

I also didn't get any response regarding my question

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:12 pm

Hey Blomper! 🌟

Thanks a bunch for pointing this out! We're already on it, looping in our programming gurus. We'll get back to you once they've cast their spells. Your patience is pure gold! ✨

Thank you for using Blomp Beta. As the name indicates, we are still in beta testing. Your feedback is super valuable to us so together we can make Blomp better. Yes, of course, there is a refund policy.

However, if you can be a little patient, we will share your feedback with our developers to make Blomp better for everyone.

Catch you soon with updates on the issue and the refund policy that you requested. 🚀
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:26 pm

The Openstack API discusses how to use the API. You need to get a Token, and then make a request with that token, so probably two curl commands.

If you provide us a traceroute or some evidence of packet loss we may be able to help your concerns about performance, but as far as we know the service is fast all over the world limited by the links in between.

Blomp On Blomper!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s