blomp service down (error 500 / 503 / credentials declined / file missing

BlompSupport

Re: blomp service down (error 500 / 503 / credentials declined / file missing

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:33 am

Hello,

Apologies for any trouble this might have caused. Our team is currently tackling the issue, and we'll make sure to keep you posted once the error has been resolved.

We truly appreciate your presence in the Blomp community.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! ;)
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:33 pm

Hey there, Blomper!

Great news – we've got everything sorted out and the issue is officially fixed! 🎉

Take a moment to check it out and give us the thumbs up if everything's looking good on your end.

We truly appreciate your patience throughout this, and we want you to know just how much of a valued member you are in our community. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused – your understanding means a lot to us.

Thanks a bunch!

Warm regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

life8607

Post by life8607 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:44 am

Hi,

Well for the past few days i've been trying to get the data of your servers and over 10% of my files are corrupted, so please fix that.

edit:

Checked the transfer logs of last night and the issue is still there, files are not found on your servers and files are corrupt.
These are very important files, and wish to get those back.

I've cancelled my subscription due to stability issues, when my subscriptions ends i would still like to get these files back.

Please advice.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:06 pm

Hello Blomper,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share all those details with us – it really helps!

I just wanted to let you know that our awesome team is already on the case, working hard to sort out the issue.
We'll definitely keep you in the loop and give you a shout as soon as everything's back on track.

Thanks a bunch, and I hope you have a fantastic day ahead!
- Blomp support

life8607

Post by life8607 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:33 am

no worries, ill wait and see if it gets fixed, once its fixed and all is stable ill be back as a costumer.

In the meantime ill keep trying, and everytime you inform me there is a update.

Cheers blomp

life8607

Post by life8607 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:15 am

Hey,

Just a follow-up question, my subscription has now ended and im using more storage then im allowed, how long will it take before files are deleted?

Cause im unable to fetch my files therefore i dont wish for them to be deleted, but i refuse to pay for something thats not functioning (right now that is).

As i've sad ill be back once the problems are solved but i dont want to lose my data.

Thanks in advanced.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:15 am

Hello Blomper,

I hope you're doing well! I really appreciate your patience throughout this process.

I wanted to let you know that we've thoroughly reviewed your account and, we haven't been able to identify any errors on our end. If you're still encountering any issues, please take a moment to double-check and see if they persist. Kindly provide more details of the issue in case you are still experiencing any.

In terms of your subscription inquiry, I wanted to provide some clarity. When a subscription ends, users generally lose access to their files. In your particular situation, if you're unable to upgrade your account in the near future, I'm afraid we might need to go ahead and remove your files. I know this isn't the ideal situation, and I genuinely hope we can find a solution that works for you.

Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
- Blomp support

life8607

Post by life8607 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:29 am

Hi,

i will test it out eod (CEST) to see if i can grab the files.
The thing is, you guys provide a service for a payment.

The service was not provided and within in my subscription period i was unable to fetch my files due to instabillity of blomp servers, Now i dont mind that some issues occur, yet i do not accept deletion of files before i'm able to grab them.

As i've informed before i will not pay for a service that is not providing what they state on their site.
It also states that for my subscription model phone and e-mail support is available, yet its no where found on your site or even via google or duckduckgo.

Now all i want is for me to be able to grab the files, then you can delete everything you want.
If you decide to remove the files before i am able to grab them i would kindly ask for contact information of your legal team as i will have no other choice then to take legal action.

I will update this post again later this evening (aprox 10-12 hours).

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:38 am

Hello there, Blomper!

We're really excited to receive your feedback. If you come across any hiccups, don't hesitate to share a screenshot and provide us with all the nitty-gritty details about the problem you're facing and what you're trying to achieve.

Speaking of your subscriptions, once they expire, unfortunately, our services won't be accessible anymore. We just wanted to keep you in the loop about our policy. However, the ball's in your court – you get to choose whether you want to level up your account or stick with the basic plan. Remember, you're always welcome to upgrade, and the best part is, your files will stay right where you left them, as long as you're using the basic plan.

Wishing you an amazing weekend ahead!
- Blomp support

life8607

Post by life8607 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:10 pm

Hi,

I am not willing to pay for a service that is unstable.
I just checked and the same error as posted multiple times before is still valid.

15/1085 files i pull are corrupted and cannot be completed.
Until those files are recoverable i would advice to keep the files as they are.

i'll remove as much data as i can except the files that are not downloadable.

Also please provide contact details for your legal team, if the conclution is that you will not provide the service i paid for and im unable to retrieve the files at the time i had a subscription i will be forced to take legal action.

in 1 month time the service has been offline over 10 times all reported in this thread, i've informed you multiple times that files are inaccessible.
I've also informed you that my subscription will end and that i would like to retrive the files before hand.
I was informed multiple times that the issue should be resolved and each time the files i try to pull are not found on the blomp servers or are corrupt when trying to download them.

I prefer to solve this in a decent way instead of having to take the legal route.
So again i kindly ask to provide the details of your legal team if this is the final decision.