blomp service down (error 500 / 503 / credentials declined / file missing

BlompSupport

Re: blomp service down (error 500 / 503 / credentials declined / file missing

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:02 am

Hello life8607,

First of all, I would really like to apologize for all the issues you are facing. I totally agree with your last sentence, I too want to fix this in a decent way. I would gladly provide you with any information you need, however, before doing so, let me inform you what exactly happened.

When we first got your issue, we wanted to make sure all the basic solutions were provided for you. We needed to make sure everything was done properly, in case this was a quick and easy fix. Having satisfied customers is a must for us, so fixing your issues in a quick way is something we always focus on. I know this took longer than expected, however here is why. When you informed us that you were still having problems, the developer from the Blomp team was involved. He took a look at your accounts and files and informed us that everything looked perfect. This only meant that there was an issue on your end. However, we do not stop there. The developer wanted to make sure your issue was definitely fixed, so we started looking into your issue with a different perspective. Here at Blomp, we like to cover every single aspect to make sure everything is resolved the way it should be. However, even though the developer is looking into your account in every way possible, our admin team also heard what was going on, and wanted to get involved because, to use their words, "No Blomp user should wait this long to use our platform". One of the admin team people went into your account and analyzed the way your account was performing. Now, to make sure we are on the same page, we'd like to go deeper into this situation.
We can do this privately if you'd feel more comfortable. Please, just say the word and I'll reach out to you through private messages.

If not, then I have some questions for you;

1- You currently have multiple files in your account. Would you mind letting us know what they were? Are they pictures, documents, videos, and so on.. Answering these questions would help us know the right way to work with your account.
2- Right now, all I see are files with random numbers and letters. Is this the way you uploaded them? If not, can you let us know how you uploaded them?
3- Is there anything else you would like us to know?

Now that the admins have this as their priority, I assure you your issue will be fixed as soon as possible. Once you answer these questions we'll know exactly what you are experiencing.

Hope this helps.

I am waiting for your response.

Thank you!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Re: blomp service down (error 500 / 503 / credentials declined / file missing

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:35 am

Hello Blomper,

We've missed hearing from you recently! Since we truly value our Blomp community, we wanted to check in and see if you still require our assistance.

Thank you for choosing Blomp Services; we're always here to lend a hand.

Wishing you a fantastic day!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s