Unable to upgrade from 2TB to 10TB

embroider5169

Unable to upgrade from 2TB to 10TB

Post by embroider5169 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:45 am

Hi,

Could you please advice why i cant upgrade my 2TB for 10TB account?
dashboard informs me that the paypal subscription needs to be cancelled before i can upgrade, but its already cancelled.

Could you please check on your end?

Dashboard printscreen:

Paypal confirmation:

embroider5169

Re: Unable to upgrade from 2TB to 10TB

Post by embroider5169 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:17 am

i did create a second acount after i did not receive a comment, i have purchased premium on that account but still would like to get premium on this one too (2accounts both 10TB subscription).

please advice on the above topic on how to solve this so i can have the subscription on both accounts.

i read the terms of agreement and it sad nothing about having 2 premium accounts, if thats an issue please let me know.

BlompSupport

Re: Unable to upgrade from 2TB to 10TB

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:51 am

Hey Blomper,

We can't thank you enough for your patience! 😊
Would you be so kind as to attempt another account upgrade? Once you're all set, just a quick "yes" click on the confirmation message will do the trick and get your upgrade going smoothly.

Remember, we're here to support you every step of the way. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need any help. We're super excited to hear your awesome feedback once the upgrade is good to go!

Wishing you the most fantastic day ahead!

Thank you! 🌟
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s