DONT USE BLOMP! SCAM SERVICE

opiumork

DONT USE BLOMP! SCAM SERVICE

Post by opiumork » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:05 am

DONT USE BLOMP! SCAM SERVICE U CANT DOWNLOAD UR FILES!

BlompSupport

Re: DONT USE BLOMP! SCAM SERVICE

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:47 am

Hello opiumork,

I am very sorry you feel this way :(
Blomp is not a scam whatsoever, and we are currently working on all the issues our blompers are facing, and downloading your files is one of them.

I promise you, we do not scam anyone or even have the intention to scam people. We created Blomp as a better platform for everyone, and our programmers are working on making Blomp better day by day.

Please know that your feedback matters to us. Any problem you are having with Blomp, we really want to hear them so that we make your experience better. Again, I want to apologize for the issues you are facing with us. It was never our intention to make you feel like we are trying to scam you.
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

davidrl

Post by davidrl » Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:59 am

I disagree with this Scare-mongering Title. Blomp is not a scam and I have been using it for a year to store and retrieve many important documents as needed. I use the paid service (free amount of storage was too small) and upload and retrieve from Australia with reasonable response times.

Blomp is not as easy as Microsoft OneDrive as MS OneDrive integrates into normal Windows file manager so easily, whereas Blomp needs you to use the Web page access or the App. But MS OneDrive is so much more expensive than Blomp, so hey, I can accept a little less integration in exchange for a MUCH cheaper monthly fee! Thanks Blomp!

It is possible the original poster of the above comment felt it was a scam as they uploaded files and couldn't find them to download later. I have had a few files that wouldn't upload easily from Android (phone) or sometimes the web browser version, which doesn't always put files where you direct. Sometimes it looked like it had uploaded the file but it hadn't. I have learnt to double check file name AND file size to ensure I have got the entire file uploaded. I am learning the tricks, and aside from a few wrinkles which I am working out - Blomp is CHEAP STORAGE. Much cheaper than other equivalent services. For that, I am prepared to accept the odd hiccup.

One final comment - the Blomp support team are not available 24/7 to response to you in 30 seconds or less, but they do respond, they do take you seriously, and they do their very best to help.
Thanks Blomp.
Keep developing it - you are on your way to a good service.
Cheers
David, Australia

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:33 am

David,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your honest review and we are working to make Blomp even better.

Blomp cares about all our Blompers, and we take the time to make your Blomp experience better. I understand why opiumork felt like Blomp is a scam, but I promise we have no intention of scamming anyone. We are only working to make Blomp a better platform for everyone.

Once again, David, It means very much to us to see that you are loving Blomp.
We hope we can only make your experience with us better than before.

Have a nice day David! :)
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

davidg1

Post by davidg1 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:01 pm

Not a scam just absolutely crappy and unworkable. Google drive is far better

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:11 am

Davidg1,

We are currently working on all the issues our customers are having. Sad to see you unsatisfied, but here at Blomp, we deeply care about our customers and try to provide the best service there is.

I want to thank you for your patience, and please know that we are working on all issues our customers informed us on.
- Blomp support