facing issues downloading files

are_you_real

Re: facing issues downloading files

Post by are_you_real » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:10 am

I am facing the same issue. When I click the "download" button from the "Options" column, downloading starts, but after some time I get information "Can't download - problem with network". I am sure I have good and stable internet.

I also tried to mark my file and click the "Download" button at the very bottom. I should get a link for downloading, but I never get it.
I have tried to use another browser, but it doesn't help either.

Please help me with that issue, because that file is very important to me.
Attachments
option2.png
option1.png
downoad_issue.png
downoad_issue.png (5.61 KiB) Viewed 87992 times

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:33 am

Okay, Blomper.

Thank you for sending us screenshots of the issues you are facing. This way, our programmers will know exactly what is going on given that this is an isolated issue.

I will get back to you once our programmers confirm that your issue is fixed.
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

vamcr

Post by vamcr » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:35 am

I was able to download the folder but it is corrupted i cannot access the files

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:05 pm

Hello vamcr,

Our programmers already know about the issue you are facing. It would be really helpful if you send us a screenshot of what you are seeing. You can do that through a private message if you want to keep everything private.

Waiting for your reply :)
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

vamcr

Post by vamcr » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:09 am

Hello All

Finally I am able to download the folder
But I cannot access the files when I open the folder it says the files are corrupted and I cannot open the folder. I have tried it 2 times and its the same issue

vamcr

Post by vamcr » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:41 am

Hello All

Finally I am able to download the folder
But I cannot access the files when I open the folder it says the files are corrupted and I cannot open the folder. I have tried it 2 times and its the same issue

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:34 am

Hey there,

Okay, good news about you being able to download the files. However, I will re-forward your issue to our programmers. We are very sorry for the delay, however now that the holiday passed, we are back on track and ready to make your 2023 Blomp experience A-Okay!

It will be a great help if you send us a screenshot of what you are seeing when trying to open the folder.

Thank you Blomper :)
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:54 pm

Hey Vamcr,

I saw and responded to your other post concerning the downloading issue. I just wanted to reply to you here as well and let you know that this issue is now resolved. Please let me know if you are still having any problems? Thanks Blomper!

are_you_real, this post goes out to you too especially since you are the original creator of this post. We care about all of our Blompers, so please let me know if you, as well, are still having any downloading problems.

Thank you!!
- Blomp support

vamcr

Post by vamcr » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:31 pm

Hi

I am finally able to download the folder. However, I cannot open the folder, which is giving me an error saying the file is invalid.
Screenshot 2023-01-26 235938.png
its been months since i am trying to access my files. Can this be resolved anytime soon?

I just repaired the archive and I found only 800 files in the folder. the actual no of files are around 4500
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-27 000315.png

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:41 am

Hey Vamcr,

Okay, first of all, I am so happy that you are able to download your files. That's great!
However, for your new issue, do not worry. I resent your reply to our programmers and will let you know about the progress.

Just be patient with us. I know it has been months, but I promise you that we will get you all your files!
However, for now, have a great weekend.
- Blomp support