facing issues downloading files

BlompSupport

Re: facing issues downloading files

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:49 pm

Hello dear,

I know you have been waiting for a long time on this, but I promise you we are working on this. This has been our high priority from day one!

We very much apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. Please know that with your feedback, you are making Blomp better day by day!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

vamcr

Post by vamcr » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:21 pm

I am still facing this issue
Can anyone provide me an update on this
Or Please tell me if there is any other way I can access my files

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:11 am

Hello,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and I promise you that you will get your files. We have done some testing and changes, so everything will be ready to go very soon.

Thank you for your patience, vamcr.
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

vamcr

Post by vamcr » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:26 pm

Any update on this?
I really need to access my files asap
can you guide me with any other options available

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:31 pm

Hi Blomper -

Tagging in here to help a bit.

Can you confirm whether you are using the Blomp Download-everything as a zip feature for your zip file or you are downloading one of your existing ZIP files in Blomp? Do you have enough disk space on your local machine... normally when we see "network error" in Chrome it means that your local machine doesn't have enough free disk space.

We can check to confirm your files on Blomp aren't corrupted once we get these answers.

thanks!
- Blomp support

mukund_pareek15

Post by mukund_pareek15 » Tue May 02, 2023 5:30 am

Hello, I'm facing the same issue as vamcr and I tried reaching out to you about this. I have to download a very big file and I've been facing this issue for so long now. It would be a great help if you looked into my problem. I have attached the folder destination in the mail and I wish to download this entire folder with each and every file I would appreciate it a lot if you help me get access to this file.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-05-02 145524.png

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue May 30, 2023 6:21 am

Hello there Blompers,

Just wanted to update you and let you know that this issue has been fixed. You should not have any more problems related to this, however, I need your confirmation. Can you please try again and let me know if everything is working fine? It should! Our developers worked long and hard to make sure this has been fixed.

I am waiting for your reply. Until then, Blomp on! :)
- Blomp support

vamcr

Post by vamcr » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:16 am

I still cannot download and most of my files are corrupted

vamcr

Post by vamcr » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:25 am

I just are figured out that this file corrupt issue is only when I download them using the blomp windows application.

I am able to access them when I am downloading through web application.

However this is very frustrating to download each file individually, I need a better way to download all these files at once

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:16 am

Hello there, dear Blomper!

We want to express our sincere apologies for the trouble you've encountered. Our incredible team is already on the case and looking into the issue you've faced.

If you're encountering any specific error messages while downloading your files through the Blomp App, could you kindly share a screenshot with us? Any additional details you could provide about the problem would be super helpful. Your insights will go a long way in aiding our talented developers to delve into the matter more effectively.

We're truly grateful for your report – it's folks like you who contribute to making Blomp an even more user-friendly and fantastic platform.

Wishing you an absolutely wonderful day ahead!
- Blomp support