and look at what is downloading in the attachments
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-09-10 125324.png
Screenshot 2023-09-10 125324.png

BlompSupport

Re: facing issues downloading files

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:29 am

Dear Blomper,

We greatly appreciate your prompt response in providing us with a screenshot of the issue you've encountered.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you, and we are truly grateful for your patience as we work to resolve it. Rest assured, our dedicated team is diligently addressing the issue, and we are committed to keeping you informed of our progress.

Should you come across any additional information or notice any errors, please do not hesitate to share them with us. Your input will be invaluable in assisting our team with a more thorough investigation.

Once again, thank you for choosing Blomp Services. We hope you have a fantastic day!

Warm regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

vamcr

Post by vamcr » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:46 am

Why is it showing that account does not have any files.

You took almost an year working on my issue and every time some or the other new issues arises.

I want you to find me an alternative to access my files.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-09-13 201355.png

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:47 am

Hello Blomper,

We appreciate the additional information you provided. Our team has taken a close look at your account and conducted some tests. Fortunately, we didn't encounter any problems while downloading a file.

However, since you've mentioned that the files aren't appearing as expected, please allow us a bit more time to thoroughly investigate this matter. Your cooperation is crucial in resolving this issue promptly.

Rest assured, we're committed to assisting you every step of the way. Your responsiveness and cooperation are greatly appreciated as we work together to resolve this matter efficiently.

We'll make sure to keep you updated on our progress.

Have a great day.
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:03 pm

Dear Blomper,

We greatly appreciate your patience.

We're delighted to inform you that the problems regarding file downloads are currently being addressed. Please take a moment to verify if you can now view and access your files. 8-)

Thank you, and may you have a wonderful day.

Best regards,
- Blomp support