Drive Permission

tod8090

Drive Permission

Post by tod8090 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:45 pm

Can I give anyone permission to upload files to my drive?

BlompSupport

Re: Drive Permission

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:24 pm

Hello,

No, your storage space may only be administered by yourself. Others are allowed to open a free account, and can share the files with you via share button on dashboard.blomp.com.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

debian

Post by debian » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:27 pm

tod8090 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:45 pm
Can I give anyone permission to upload files to my drive?
Sure you can, considered you do not want worry about another person deleting/downloading your files. If you trust the person but still do not want it to access your data, you can use rclone crypt, and everybody of you/users gets it's own folder and set their passwords manually, meaning, nobody of you will be able to access files unencrypted from each other, the only issue which you have is that other user can delete/move your encrypted data.

Another more complicated way which you probably do not want to do is if you have a server somewhere and there setup your cloud storages and give your own access to users, this way you could share all of your storages with whoever you want the way which you preffer.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:34 pm

Hello Blomper,
Are you still having this issue? We made quite a large amount of improvements recently and I have a feeling your issue might be fixed. Just in case you still need us, we are here to help.
Let us know and Blomp on!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s