Extremely sporadic, wildly varying, sometimes 0 KB/s transfer speeds.

durghan

Extremely sporadic, wildly varying, sometimes 0 KB/s transfer speeds.

Post by durghan » Thu May 27, 2021 6:32 pm

I started talking about this in my Broken Time Stamps post but figured I'd post here in case anyone else is having issues and can weigh in with their own experiences.

For several days I've been experiencing some slow transfer speeds. At one point last night it had taken about 30 minutes to transfer 60% of an 80 MEGABYTE file from Blomp to my desktop. I have a gigabit ethernet connection and files from Google drive transferred so fast the file transfer dialog box didn't even open.

Today I transferred about 1.1 gigabytes from Blomp to my computer in a about 10 seconds.

But over the last hour or two, things have been slowing down again.

At first it was taking a second to rename a folder or a couple seconds to begin a file transfer. But as I continued working things just started taking longer and longer. My last two actions have been the worst. The first action was renaming a folder and it took about 2 minutes between pressing enter after typing in the new name, and it completing the rename and returning control to me. The second action was just moving one folder to another within the Blomp drive. It contains just under 3GB of files, but should still be pretty quick. Yet it had been going for a couple minutes before I started writing up this post and is still going now. It's now been about 45 minutes so far.

Am I the only person experiencing this?

BlompSupport

Re: Extremely sporadic, wildly varying, sometimes 0 KB/s transfer speeds.

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:20 pm

Hello,

Are you still seeing low transfer speeds?

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

debian

Post by debian » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:29 pm

BlompSupport wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:20 pm
Hello,

Are you still seeing low transfer speeds?

Thanks,
BlompSupport
Did you just delete my reply to you? What the hell??

debian

Post by debian » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Yes, my reply to you disappeared. Why did you delete my reply? Because I claim you do not deliver support which is truth as well that you fail to deliver your products which is also truth or can you show me where one gets support and where is this 24h phone support?

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:11 pm

Sorry you feel that way. We do not delete anything and actually encourage Blompers to share their feelings. To be honest, it is the only way we know that there is an issue. In fact, we never imagined the extreme success we have had with the launching of Blomp beta and ended up recently hiring a team of folks that their only responsibility is to review / respond to these forums. With thousands of new users signing up everyday, the forum activity quickly grew out of control. We think we have a solution in place now to handle the forum activities. Feel free to share your post again so we can address it. Thank you for caring enough to post here. It is much appreciated.
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s