Saving file on Blomp Live

lmw28if

Saving file on Blomp Live

Post by lmw28if » Mon May 24, 2021 10:48 pm

I'm trying to save a file on my tablet using Blomp Live. When I double click on it it has a checkmark and then I got the download and it puts a cloud on the checkmark. I'll tap that and the cloud good away... Not sure what that means.
But I do not see a save option to save the file anywhere. Please advise.
Also.... Can I assume that if I am able to save the file and edit it...I must re upload it to keep it up to date on the cloud?
Thanks

BlompSupport

Re: Saving file on Blomp Live

Post by BlompSupport » Wed May 26, 2021 11:23 pm

Hello,

To download the file into cache (required step), select the file by tapping, (this will put a checkmark next to it), then click the download icon in the bottom right. This icon looks like a cloud with a down arrow imposed over it. To save a file, select the file to enter preview, then select the save icon on the top menu bar (looks like a floppy disk).

Apple devices do not allow for the saving of non-media files. So, you can save pictures and videos to your apple device, but not other files like .pdf/.docx. On android devices you can save all file types, as well as desktop.

Right now there is no sync system, so if you edit a file you must re-upload to save the latest version.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s