uploads seem to randomly go anywhere

nonamethanks

uploads seem to randomly go anywhere

Post by nonamethanks » Fri May 14, 2021 10:45 am

I've created folders, and the upload paths looks to be correct, but when I go and check, the files I've uploaded are in a different location. It's very strange.

Oh, and please add a 'refresh' option in the iOS app so I can see files I've uploaded there without quitting the app.

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Re: uploads seem to randomly go anywhere

Post by BlompTeam » Fri May 14, 2021 4:48 pm

nonamethanks wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 10:45 am
I've created folders, and the upload paths looks to be correct, but when I go and check, the files I've uploaded are in a different location. It's very strange.

Oh, and please add a 'refresh' option in the iOS app so I can see files I've uploaded there without quitting the app.
The files shouldn't be able to show up anywhere, but maybe you're navigating around as you're uploading?

The new BlompLive app is alrmost ready for public testing. I'll check about the refresh option.

Best,

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

forhad

Post by forhad » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:21 am

nonamethanks wrote:

I agree with this person. Today 22 June 2021 I have tried to upload files in a specific location but the files are being uploaded in a different location.

The second issue is, I don't find any option to upload the whole folder.

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:33 am

forhad wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:21 am
nonamethanks wrote:

I agree with this person. Today 22 June 2021 I have tried to upload files in a specific location but the files are being uploaded in a different location.

The second issue is, I don't find any option to upload the whole folder.
I don't know if the legacy BlompLive app has folder based uploading. The Web interface does.

Thanks!

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

geeforce11

Post by geeforce11 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:06 pm

I also noticed that if i upload something in a specific folder it gets uploaded into the root, main drive folder, so annoying.

ercona

Post by ercona » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:22 pm

Same thing! How can I fix it?
Or is there an option how I can move files between folders?

bugtrapper

Post by bugtrapper » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:57 am

Last weekend I tested the iOS app and had the same issues.
If you add files for uploading while there are some other files just in uploading progress, then it can be, that the additional added files will be uploaded twice or not uploaded at all.

Only fix that I found is, to wait until all files uploaded, then quit the app, reopen it and add new files for uploading.

A directory refresh inside the app is somewhere missing.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:31 pm

Hello Blomper,
Can you please let us know if your problem was fixed? We made quite a few improvements and updates over the last few months which is why I have a feeling your issue may have been fixed.
Let us know and Blomp on!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s