UPLOADING SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

antonioimperio

UPLOADING SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

Post by antonioimperio » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:46 am

Hello,
I'm writing to let you know that the system of uploading a file into a new folder doesn't work properly.
Everytime I create a new folder enter it and try to upload file inside the system doesn't upload the file in the current folder while it creates a new folder together with the uploaded file into another path which was the last position in which I was using the website.
It is quite annoying as every single time I have to add a simple file this happens.
Another suggestion that I feel like to make is that if I want to upload a folder from local to the cloud this doesn't happen automatically while I have to create the folder and insert the files manually.
Thank you,
Bye

BlompSupport

Re: UPLOADING SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:36 am

Hello,

We are unable to replicate the uploads issue which you are describing. Please let us know what web browser you are using. Please clear your cache and cookies for Blomp sites and let us know if the issues persist.

When uploading an unzipped folder you can select multiple items from that folder (the the file viewer) by shift + left click or control + left click'ing items.

Hope this helps!
BlompSupport