The promotion says I can sync, but I cant find out how

chrisvdhogen

The promotion says I can sync, but I cant find out how

Post by chrisvdhogen » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:43 pm

I would like to be able to sync certain folders on my computer automatically. Uploading them by hand feels really outdated and doesn't help me at all. Besides, I can't seem to find a progress bar so I can actually see what has uploaded and what hasn't which makes it untrustworthy and therefore unusable.

Am I doing something wrong?

*edit* I see now I can use any software I like, but which one would make syncing certain selected folders from all over the pc possible? Is there one you think?
Last edited by chrisvdhogen on Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrisvdhogen

Re: The promotion says I can sync, but I cant find out how

Post by chrisvdhogen » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm

Also: It doesn't seem to minimize to tray, which is a little weird for a program that should be running for hours if not days..

*edit* But damn! You're fast! That is quite incredible. Maybe I'll just turn in on for the night and be done ;)

BlompSupport

Re: The promotion says I can sync, but I cant find out how

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:38 pm

Hello,

From your dashboard, you can download BlompGo or BlompLive. BlompGo is a remote connection to your storage as a Windows network drive, but it doesn't support autosync. This is something which is being investigated in the future. BlompLive works similar to WinSCP, but also does not support autosync.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s