BlompGo constant Crashing.

durghan

Re: BlompGo constant Crashing.

Post by durghan » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:01 am

So I've tried to give you as much information as I can. What should my next steps be? Do you guys need me to provide any additional information to help you track down a cause? Is there anything else I can try to get it working? The differences between my home PC and my work PC are massive. It would be like comparing my home PC to any of the PCs in your company. There's likely a million differences.

I've gone through log files looking for any errors related to BlompGo loading but nothing in the logs I've looked at shows any problems that I can see. I have no idea where to look any more. It's frustrating because I excitedly went with the 2TB package 3 months ago but have barely been able to use it. I haven't even been able to fully populate it with my files because of the problems I've had.

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:17 pm

durghan wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:01 am
So I've tried to give you as much information as I can. What should my next steps be? Do you guys need me to provide any additional information to help you track down a cause? Is there anything else I can try to get it working? The differences between my home PC and my work PC are massive. It would be like comparing my home PC to any of the PCs in your company. There's likely a million differences.

I've gone through log files looking for any errors related to BlompGo loading but nothing in the logs I've looked at shows any problems that I can see. I have no idea where to look any more. It's frustrating because I excitedly went with the 2TB package 3 months ago but have barely been able to use it. I haven't even been able to fully populate it with my files because of the problems I've had.
Can you confirm what version/build of Windows you are running on each machine? (run winver from the start menu). that is a good place to start.

thanks,

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

durghan

Post by durghan » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:22 pm

Thanks.

My work computer (which works as expected) is running WIn10 Education Version 2004, Build 19041.804.
My home computer (which does not work as expected) is running Win10 Pro Version 20H2, Build 19042.804.

BlompTechie

Post by BlompTechie » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:31 pm

Hi

Sorry for the late response, and thank you for your patience.

I was able to test under the same condition, and we are making an improvement for the next release.

Please check the next few days or by next week for the updated version.

Thank you and sorry for your inconvenience.

BlompTechie

durghan

Post by durghan » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:43 pm

Thank you. I'll keep a look out for that.

BlompTechie

Post by BlompTechie » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:14 pm

Hi

We have released the new version v1.17.4 today.
Please let us know your experience with the latest version.

Thank you

BlompTechie

durghan

Post by durghan » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:27 pm

Hi! So, I'm giving it a go right now. I've installed it, but it won't let me log in. Says my credentials are wrong. Is it not the same info as my account on the website?

I hit the Forgot Password link, but get a 404 error at https://dashboard.blomp.com/recovery.

I'm going to try uninstalling then reinstalling, but I don't expect that to work.

I have no idea why this software is being so difficult. Apart from having a wide range of software installed, all of which appear to function properly and well, there's nothing very special about my system that would cause it to be so challenging.

Thank you for all the help. I'll update how things are after I try other options to get it working.

BlompTechie

Post by BlompTechie » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:09 pm

Hi

Thank you for getting back to us quickly.
I don't think there is a problem with accessing your account.

Let me check with the source code and get back to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BlompTechie

mgrcentral

Post by mgrcentral » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:17 am

Hi

I upgraded to 1.17.4 of BlompGo today (I uninstalled the previous version first) and cannot login either.

Password recovery leads to https://dashboard.blomp.com/recovery which gives a 404 error.

I am successfully logged into the web browser dashboard.

BlompTechie

Post by BlompTechie » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:19 pm

Hi

We have released the new version v1.17.6 today.
This should fix the credential issue.

Please let us know your experience with the latest version.

Thank you

BlompTechie