Rclone Web Gui configuration to connect to Blomp

cmdc_pt

Rclone Web Gui configuration to connect to Blomp

Post by cmdc_pt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:33 pm

Hi Blompers!
Having an hard time to build a proper config in the Rclone Web Gui to connect to Blomp, so before my 57 years old brains melt i will ask for some help solving this...

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Re: Rclone Web Gui configuration to connect to Blomp

Post by BlompTeam » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:22 pm

cmdc_pt wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:33 pm
Hi Blompers!
Having an hard time to build a proper config in the Rclone Web Gui to connect to Blomp, so before my 57 years old brains melt i will ask for some help solving this...

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Remember -- you can use BlompGo as your preconfigured rclone option...

Or you can use this post viewtopic.php?f=10&t=992 to configure rclone yourself -- even identically to how BlompGo does it.

Blomp ON!

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

cmdc_pt

Post by cmdc_pt » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:50 pm

BlompTeam wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:22 pm
cmdc_pt wrote:
Hi Blompers!

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Or you can use this post viewtopic.php?f=10&t=992 to configure rclone yourself -- even identically to how BlompGo does it.

Blomp ON!

BlompTeam

Thank you for the warm welcome :D and Thank you for your help but unfortunately the config posted in that topic does not work in the Rclone Web Gui/ Web Ui. More settings are required to successfully login to my Blomp account.
I'm using Blomp Go but i can't upload large files... tried several times uploading a 15Gb file but the upload does not start, no problems with smaller files... Blomp Live uploads the same 15Gb file but after the upload ends nothing appears in my account :? Yes, i have enough free space...
All good when uploading the same 15Gb file with Firefox... but the speed is so sloooow :cry:
So... i would like to give Rclone Web Gui a trie just to see if i can upload large files without problems and faster upload speeds.

Have a great weekend and stay safe

Regards

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:45 pm

cmdc_pt wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:50 pm
BlompTeam wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:22 pm
cmdc_pt wrote:
Hi Blompers!

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Blomp ON!

BlompTeam

Thank you for the warm welcome :D and Thank you for your help but unfortunately the config posted in that topic does not work in the Rclone Web Gui/ Web Ui. More settings are required to successfully login to my Blomp account.
I'm using Blomp Go but i can't upload large files... tried several times uploading a 15Gb file but the upload does not start, no problems with smaller files... Blomp Live uploads the same 15Gb file but after the upload ends nothing appears in my account :? Yes, i have enough free space...
All good when uploading the same 15Gb file with Firefox... but the speed is so sloooow :cry:
So... i would like to give Rclone Web Gui a trie just to see if i can upload large files without problems and faster upload speeds.

Have a great weekend and stay safe

Regards
Hey hey hey!

1) The problem with Live you are mentioning is probably from the .5x release. We are in the .9x release. That may help. You should be able to upload in Live and see it there or on the web.

2) The speed for upload on the web should only be slightly slower than Live. This is because the pieces of your upload are reassembled and then sent to the data store. Live sends directly to the data store. For a 16gb file, that may add like 5-10 minutes (feels like forever!)

3) rclone should be rclone should be rclone. Make sure you have the latest version of WinFSP on your system. We will email you a link to the latest beta BlompGo. But there should be no issue with larger files.

4) if you send us a link to this Rclone WebGUI, we will test it and write up a tutorial.

Best!

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

cmdc_pt

Post by cmdc_pt » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:21 am

BlompTeam wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:45 pm

Hey hey hey!

1) The problem with Live you are mentioning is probably from the .5x release. We are in the .9x release. That may help. You should be able to upload in Live and see it there or on the web.

2) The speed for upload on the web should only be slightly slower than Live. This is because the pieces of your upload are reassembled and then sent to the data store. Live sends directly to the data store. For a 16gb file, that may add like 5-10 minutes (feels like forever!)

3) rclone should be rclone should be rclone. Make sure you have the latest version of WinFSP on your system. We will email you a link to the latest beta BlompGo. But there should be no issue with larger files.

4) if you send us a link to this Rclone WebGUI, we will test it and write up a tutorial.

Best!

BlompTeam

I have the Blomp Live version available to download,... v0.9.13 and Blomp Go v1.3 Beta.
WinFSP is the latest version available to download; WinFSP 2020.2.v1.8.20304

Yes, please, when you can email me the link to the latest beta of BlompGo.

The link to the Rclone WebGUI is... https://rclone.org/gui/
You can download it at... https://github.com/rclone/rclone-webui-react
It will be great if you can find a proper config that works with Blomp and write up a tut...

Thanks for everything
Regards