Android Phone - New files Not Seen?

bruce

Android Phone - New files Not Seen?

Post by bruce » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:16 am

Hi I have just signed up for a free account and uploaded two folders from my Windows PC. On my PC I see all files and folders uploaded however on my android phone using the app downloaded from the Google app store I only see one folder and some of the files. The problem appears to be that the android app is not updating or "synchronising". I have logged out and logged back in on my phone but no change. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.
Many thanks

BlompSupport

Re: Android Phone - New files Not Seen?

Post by BlompSupport » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:29 am

Hello,

You should be able to see all of the files uploaded from PC, even if Android doesn't know how to handle the extensions. Please let us know what file extension the missing files are. Also, your model phone and operating system number.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

bruce

Post by bruce » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:23 am

Hi, thanks for the reply, I believe that I now understand the problem. I was looking at the folders and files in the app on my pc, which I thought had already been uploaded however I now understand the files had not been upload but were in the que to upload and slowly as they uploaded they became visible on my android device.
I only found this out because, having thought my files had been uploaded, I logged off and shutdown my pc, I then later switched my pc back on and logged on to blomp only to find that half the files I thought were already uploaded had not been uploaded and the list of files in the app were now the same on my pc and my android phone.
The problem I have now is how do I know what files have been uploaded and what files I still need to upload, is there anyway of "synchronising" as this is really how I need to use blomp. I also need to have some confidence that the list of files I am looking at is correct.
Many thanks
Bruce

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:45 am

Hello,

You should be able to drop all of the files back into Blomp and the files which are already there will not need to be reuploaded.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

bruce

Post by bruce » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:59 am

Thank you, can you recommend any third party app for synchronising folders please?

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:31 am

Hello,

You can use our BlompGo app for folder syncing to Blomp.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support