i have a problem uploading my files to my computer

outmysorrow

i have a problem uploading my files to my computer

Post by outmysorrow » Sun May 24, 2020 10:44 am

hi there!
I have a problem uploading my files to my computer
On may 9, I uploaded my files to your cloud, I noticed that it took a long time to upload all the files separately, so I decided to archive them in a ZIP file and this helped me because those folders(there were a lot of them and they also weighed a lot) were in one ZIP folder and there are my music projects that I really need.
today, may 24, I needed them and I decided to download them, since your computer version is not installed, I only need to use the browser version(I think this is the problem)
the problem is that clicking the download icon in the browser gives me an error (interrupted: server problem) and so with any file that I tried to install.
earlier, I decided to make sure that my files were safe and installed them, fortunately then they were installed successfully, but I was worried about the integrity of my ZIP file and not the installation, it was installed quickly(although its size was 1.7 gb) as I realized later, there was only the smallest part of the files, I was upset and now I worry about their integrity, then that this is my work for a long time and I would not like them to be so lost.
I hope for your understanding and your help, because I will be lost.

BlompSupport

Re: i have a problem uploading my files to my computer

Post by BlompSupport » Sun May 24, 2020 11:32 am

Hello outmysorrow,

We are investigating, thank you for your patience.

BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon May 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Hi outmysorrow,

We have made some server side changes, could you check and see if you are still experiencing the aforementioned issues?

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

outmysorrow

Post by outmysorrow » Mon May 25, 2020 7:20 pm

everything works fine, thank you, I downloaded it successfully and don't worry, I was surprised at the speed of getting my files and the support is great

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Thu May 28, 2020 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for confirming with us!

We appreciate your help in making Blomp the best it can be!

BlompTeam!
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video