Upload limits

gzowner

Upload limits

Post by gzowner » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:22 pm

So what is the new upload/Download limits?
Break it down much as you can please. The last update was 4 years ago when things was little sloppy to put it nicely.
Thanks

BlompSupport

Re: Upload limits

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 am

Happy Friday Blomper!

Could you clarify what you mean by "Upload/Download limits"?

You're welcome to upload as many files as you'd like, as long as you stay within your available storage. For further information on our storage options, please navigate to your Blomp profile and select "Plan & Billing."

Regarding downloading files, there are no restrictions – feel free to download as many as you need from your profile. If you're downloading multiple files simultaneously, please ensure you select the desired files and click "Download." Subsequently, you'll receive a download link via email to obtain your files conveniently in a zip format.
The last update was 4 years ago when things was little sloppy to put it nicely.
In regard to your comment above, could you specify which update you're referring to? We're continually improving our services, so if you're encountering any challenges, please share additional information, including screenshots if possible. We're here to help.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

gzowner

Post by gzowner » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 am

Sure. whats best way to upload a file bigger then 5g?
what app should i use for this?

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 pm

Hi again, Blomper, :)

Thank you for your inquiry! When it comes to uploading files larger than 5GB, Blomp offers versatile solutions to suit your needs.

Blomp provides two free software suites: Blomp Live and Blomp Go. Blomp Live is ideal for syncing and backing up files across different devices and platforms, while Blomp Go offers a virtual drive service tailored specifically for Windows users.

However, what sets Blomp apart is its compatibility with various operating systems, including Windows, Android, Linux, and iOS devices. Additionally, Blomp seamlessly integrates with a wide array of software, including popular options like Veritas, Rclone, Cyberduck, Duplicati, and many more.

Furthermore, Blomp's state-of-the-art object storage system ensures smooth integration with software designed for OpenStack, S3, and other platforms. This means you're not limited to using our cloud storage software exclusively; you have the flexibility to choose any compatible software that best suits your preferences.

If you need further assistance, you can contact us at any time.

Thank you for choosing Blomp services and happy Blomping ;)

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

ows2024

Post by ows2024 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:33 am

Can you explain how to access via S3?
thanks in advance

gzowner

Post by gzowner » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:02 pm

really need a way to upload more then 5G file using linux.. any suggestions on that?

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed May 01, 2024 4:59 am

Hello gzowner,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We were busy finding a solution, but we've got good news!

We've just released the new version of BlompGo that will allow you to upload larger files. Please reinstall it and give it a try. We'd love to hear if you're able to upload large files without any issues.

Thanks a bunch for choosing Blomp services!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

darrenj77

Post by darrenj77 » Wed May 01, 2024 5:26 am

gzowner wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:02 pm
really need a way to upload more then 5G file using linux.. any suggestions on that?
I use the web interface using Lubuntu 20.04 rather than the client software. My biggest file is 18.17 Gb. I did have issues about 6 weeks ago but Blomb fixed it for me.

I hope this helps.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed May 01, 2024 2:33 pm

ows2024 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:33 am
Can you explain how to access via S3?
thanks in advance
Happy 1st of May ows2024! ;)

Could you please clarify what you're attempting to access via S3?

Please be informed that we only help and take care of our Blomp community.
You may need to contact S3 for further help if it's not related to our services.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support