Upload

kharv11

Upload

Post by kharv11 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:11 pm

I am trying to upload files. I have created a folder clicked on that specific folder and then chose upload files however once the upload is completed and the page reloads the file is not in the folder and I end up finding it in a different folder? I don't understand why this is happening or how to fix this problem as it really isn't ideal cause I then have to delete the file and try again and is taking double the time!

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Re: Upload

Post by BlompTeam » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:27 pm

kharv11 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:11 pm
I am trying to upload files. I have created a folder clicked on that specific folder and then chose upload files however once the upload is completed and the page reloads the file is not in the folder and I end up finding it in a different folder? I don't understand why this is happening or how to fix this problem as it really isn't ideal cause I then have to delete the file and try again and is taking double the time!
This doesn't sound like a feature of Blomp. Can you send us a screen capture or video capture of the behavior? Are you using the WebUI or one of the apps?

thanks!

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

kharv11

Post by kharv11 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:11 am

Hi, I don't know what you mean by this isn't a feature of blomp?
I have created several folders in my account and now trying to upload files. I will click on a folder and choose to upload a file then once the upload is complete it is as if the file has not been uploaded but then I go into another folder on my account and the file is there instead? I can't really send a screen grab of this as it is to do with the uploading into my account that isn't working?

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:18 am

Hello,

It sounds like you're using our webUI. The online webUI supports nested file uploading, if you already have the files in a nested format. If you're having issues making nested directories in Blomp, you can try building your file hierarchy in your desktop OS, and then uploading the entire folder. Large uploads take a short time to process, so don't be alarmed if you don't see it in the first minute when uploading lots of content at once.

Thanks,
BlompSupport