Unable To Upload Files

jackt

Unable To Upload Files

Post by jackt » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:30 pm

Hi Blomp,

I reported this issue in a PM last year and have not experienced any problems for 5 months. However, I am currently unable to upload selected .mp3 files and Word documents into my Blomp account. These four files, ranging from 18.1 KB to 2.56 MB, are nearly identical to other .mp3 files and Word documents that I have successfully uploaded without any problems. The “Uploading In Progress” window keeps running for 5-10 minutes (and never stops finishes uploading) even though these four small files would normally only take 5-10 seconds to upload. I have plenty of space in my Blomp account. Please advise. Thanks.

jackt

Re: Unable To Upload Files

Post by jackt » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 pm

Hi Blomp,

I am unable to upload any files to my Blomp account. I have attempted to upload other files but to no avail. The "Uploading In Progress" screen hangs and eventually times out. Please advise. Thanks again.

Jack

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:36 am

Hello Jack,

We apologize for the inconvenience. :?

No worries. Our tech team is investigating the issue, and I will let you know when it's fixed.

However, please check your internet connection. Sometimes, we lose connection, which may cause uploading issues.

I will keep you posted.

Thank you for your collaboration and have a great day! ;)
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

jackt

Post by jackt » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:04 am

Thanks for your prompt response. There is no problem with the Internet connection on my end. I have attempted to upload files at different times over each of the past 3 days but have been unable to do so. I have also attempted to use different Internet browsers but to no avail. Please let me know if you have any questions.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:36 pm

Hello Blomper,

😊 We appreciate your patience and for confirming that your stable internet connection wasn't the cause of the uploading file issues.

🎉 We're thrilled to let you know that the problem has been resolved. Please give uploading your files another try, and let us know if it works smoothly.

🙌 Thank you for helping make Blomp a better and more user-friendly space.

Kind Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s