60 bytes

coderhoang

60 bytes

Post by coderhoang » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:05 am

I have an some account that is says 60 bytes for this account, 20 bytes for ai.text.company@gmail.com, camtu.ledinh@gmail.com, coding.w.hoang@gmail.com, hoangnhan14@gmail.com, do you guys knows what happend?

BlompSupport

Re: 60 bytes

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:15 am

Dear Blomper,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we hope that you are doing great :)

To clarify, you mentioned having 60 GB of storage on your Blomp account with the username "coderhoang," while on another account, you indicated 20GB each. What specific issue are you experiencing?

Kindly provide further details and feel free to send screenshots if there are any error messages. We will check and we will help you out!

Thank you.

Kind Regards
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

coderhoang

Post by coderhoang » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:05 pm

So I have the problem that this account right now, coder hoang currently have 60 bytes of storage and I can't upload anything, and the other email have 20 bytes of storage currenly

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:08 am

Hello Blomper,

Just checked your account, and yes, I can see that you have 60GB. I also went ahead and tested uploading files and folders for you, and it is working for me. When you log in, you will see the files I have added, and of course, you can delete them. However, I left it in so you can see that the uploading worked. Mind checking your internet connection and giving it another go? If your internet connection is stable, yet you are still having issues, please send me a screen recording showing me what exactly is happening. If you are unable to attach it here, please send it to support@blomp.com.

Now, as for your other emails, let me know what exactly these emails are so I can go in and check them out. Do you think their storage should be more? Have you purchased a plan but don't have the added storage appearing? Or have you invited your friends and you don't see it working?

Let me know so I can help you more!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

coderhoang

Post by coderhoang » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:18 am

thanks so much

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:46 am

You are welcome! ;)

If you need further help feel free to reach out.

Have a great day.
- Blomp support