Emails

tired_super_hero

Emails

Post by tired_super_hero » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:08 pm

Is there a way/option to reduce the amount of emails you send? I've setup auto renew so i dont need 4 emails reminding me of this? One if you must is fine.

I really dont want to have to set a email rule to send these to my spam incase i miss something important....

Thanks

BlompSupport

Re: Emails

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:25 am

Hello there,

We hope that you are having a fantastic day! :D

Here is some additional information for you to understand how our reminders work.

1- 5 days before your new payment is going to happen, you will get a separate reminder to help you remember and avoid any confusion.
2- You should only get one reminder to stay active on your Blomp account. We usually send out these reminders because if a user forgets to log in at least once a month, their account will become inactive, making them unable to log in and reach their files/folders.
3- In case you have set up your account for automatic renewals, you will no longer receive any reminders. We have fixed this so you are not buried in reminders.

Now, that being said, can you please let us know what reminders you were getting? It would be very helpful if you also provide us a screenshot of one of your reminder emails as well.

If you have further question please contact us. :)
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

tired_super_hero

Post by tired_super_hero » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:55 pm

Yup still getting the emails. See Attached.

I dont see any option to turn these off.
Attachments
Untitled.png

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:39 am

Dear Blomper,

Apologies for the continued notifications regarding your upcoming payment.
Our technical team is actively investigating the issue, and I'll inform you as soon as it's resolved.

Thank you for choosing Blomp services.

Wishing you a fantastic day! 😊

Best regards,
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video