I invited a friend to Blomp. and I didn't get the extra 40 gb for my account

diegosheen

I invited a friend to Blomp. and I didn't get the extra 40 gb for my account

Post by diegosheen » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:59 pm

Hi.
I need 40 GB of storage so I invited a friend through the "get more space" feature.
Their account is verified with the green checkmark but I didn't get my 20 GB for the referral.

Please reply :( .

Here is a screenshot for proof:

BlompSupport

Re: I invited a friend to Blomp. and I didn't get the extra 40 gb for my account

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:36 am

Hello Blomper,

We really appreciate you getting in touch with us! ;)

We've looked into your account, and here's what we found: You currently have 0 out of 9 invites. Don't worry, though! You can easily invite your friends again, just make sure to let them know they should confirm the invitation. To unlock that awesome free space, your invites need to remain active users.

If you're still seeing your invitations marked as "verified" on your profile but things aren't quite adding up, could you send us a screenshot of your email confirmation? That would be super helpful!

To keep an eye on your invites and their status, simply head over to the "Get more space" tab in your profile.

And remember, if you ever need more assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help!

Warm regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Re: I invited a friend to Blomp. and I didn't get the extra 40 gb for my account

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:32 am

Hello Blomper, :)

Our Blomp community is important to us, and we're reaching out to see if you still require assistance with your ticket. If everything is going smoothly, we'd be delighted to know.

Wishing you a fantastic day!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s