Invited 10 friends, all are verified by not getting additional space

shahnim

Invited 10 friends, all are verified by not getting additional space

Post by shahnim » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:34 am

Hi, I need space of around 100GB. I tried to upgrade the plan but I was not able to pay from paypal. I thought of sharing with friends and did the same. I invited 10 friends. All of them have registered and its showing verified also for all of them. But I did not get my additional space for each verified uesr.

BlompSupport

Re: Invited 10 friends, all are verified by not getting additional space

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:11 am

Dear Blomper,

Thank you for your interest in using our Blomp services.

We have just checked your account, and from what we see you currently do have 200 GB with 19.69 GB used. We can also see that you have invited 10 emails, to which all of them have been accepted. You can also check out this information by logging into your accounts and clicking on "Get more space" from the left side of the page (found on the dashboard). It will show you all the emails you have invited, and all who have accepted and been verified.

As for your files missing, I see you have 1 folder that has 4 entries. Is that correct, or do you think some of them are missing? However given what you provided us "I had stored 20GB of data", everything seems to be looking perfect.

Regarding your PayPal issue, let us know if you are still having any problems with it 🙂

Hope this helped!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s