Problems with Uploading Files

jackt

Problems with Uploading Files

Post by jackt » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:51 am

I am no longer able to upload newer versions of existing files via the web interface. Is there a settings or preference to allow uploads to automatically overwrite files with the same name and file extension? I do not want to create unique file names or delete the existing files from Blomp before uploading the newer versions.

In addition, I noticed that Blomp automatically inserts a plus sign (+) where there is a space in the file name. For example, "My High School Pics" is uploaded as "My+High+School+Pics". Is there a settings or preference to allow uploaded files to retain their original name? I do not want to rename each file by manually removing the plus signs.

BlompSupport

Re: Problems with Uploading Files

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:04 am

Hi Blomper,

We hope you are having a fantastic day! ;)
We apologize for any trouble you've experienced while trying to upload updated versions of your files with the same name as well as difficulty with naming them without the (+) sign. :(

We are actively working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible and will be providing you with a step-by-step guide so you can find the solution. 8-)
Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be in touch soon. 🤗

Take care!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:06 am

Hey there, Blomper!

Thanks a bunch for being so patient with us. We've got some really exciting news to share with you! We've managed to fix the problems you were experiencing with uploading newer versions of files and that pesky "+" sign showing up in the file names.

Would you mind taking a moment to check it out and let us know if everything's working smoothly now? We greatly appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and helping us make Blomp an even more user-friendly space.

Have an awesome day ahead! 😊
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

jackt

Post by jackt » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:15 am

Kudos on a job well done! I am not only able to upload newer versions of existing files but the plus sign is no longer inserted between the words of file names. I appreciate your excellent customer service and prompt corrective action. Keep up the good work! Take care.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:42 am

Hi Blomper,

Thank you for your kind words! :) We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with our services and the recent improvements. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we'll continue working hard to provide you with the best experience possible.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Have a fantastic day!

Best regards,
- Blomp support